Ex: another heartbreak on the road to discovery

Somebody tapped my shoulder. I turned.
There she was.
My ex, Taylor.
"Hi, Ziv. Who's your friend?" She asked, looking to Michael.
"You know who he is, bitch. Leave us alone."
"But Ziv-"
"No. You broke my heart. You kissed my fucking brother. Not only did I trust you to be around my best friend but I convinced myself you would never do that to me. I saw through all your bullshit as soon as he told me what happened." A tear or two ran down my cheek as I remembered everything. "I remember the day he came to me nearly crying because he knew I loved you, and he didn't want to be the reason we ended. I hate you and your little group of friends who always hated me. Just leave me alone." I walked past her and she stopped Michael.
"Michael, please treat her right. Treat her like a princess. Treat her like she's the only thing in this world that matters. Treat her like you literally can't live without her. Remember how she likes her coffee, extra cream and sugar, she hates the taste of coffee. Remember her favourite Disney and Pixar movies, watch them with her whenever she asks. Know that she takes Halloween more seriously than her job. She has this ring on her right hand that spins. And she spins it when she gets nervous. Never. And I mean never, ever, make fun of the fact that she spends more time in her room reading and writing and playing with her cats than she does with people. She drinks to concentrate on her writing, so don't even take away her rum. And please, please, please, don't make the same mistake I did. If she trusts you, feel more honoured than anything, because she doesn't trust easy." She turned to look at the ground. "Love her right. She's fragile." With that, she walked away.
Michael came over to me and hugged me extremely tight as I cried.
"I loved her. More than anything. She was the world to me." I sobbed.
"Shhh." He stroked my hair. "It's okay now, love." He kissed my head.
Someone tapped my shoulder again.
"Go away Taylor."
"It's me, Peter."
I turned and hugged him, too.
"She needs to grow up. I heard what happened."
I half laughed, half sobbed.
"She does. I've been telling her to grow up since we met."
"Well, how does an ice crean cone sound?" Michael offered.
I shook my head.
"I'm not hungry. Thanks, though. I should probably get going somewhere on a ride or something."
Peter nodded and went back to hang out with Wendy after whispering a 'stay strong' to me.
"I'll come with, just in case she's there." Michael said.
We went on everything we could before my parents wanted to leave.
I didn't see Taylor again.