Love: the most annoying thing since hiccups

"Oh, shit, sorry." He said, looking down at me. "Hey, you're the girl who won the contest."
Michael Clifford. As I was turning away from Peter Pan, I ran right into him.
"Oh. Hi." I said, looking down.
"Hey I know you're probably upset about that night, but I was kidding when I said you slept with Ashton. I promise it didn't happen."
I looked up at him in disbelief.
"You're serious?"
He nodded.
"Oh thank god." I said, grabbing the pendant around my neck. I was so scared I actually slept with Ashton without any recollection.
He laughed.
"You're cute."
"And you're hot as fuck. Glad we got that out of the way." I teased.
"Oh?"
"Yeah just a bit but I was just flirting with Peter Pan so if you don't mind I'll be getting some ice cream." I said calmly.
"Well let me come with you. The other guys went on that stupid yeti ride."
I shrugged and we walked to the nearest ice cream cart together.
"Uh, just one for me." I pointed to Neverland Crunch, basically mint chocolate chip ice cream with little chunks of cookie in it. "That one. Please." I got my ice cream and practically moaned at the taste of it.
Michael laughed.
"Is it good?"
Like an orgasm in my mouth.
Not that I've had one of those.
"Amazing."
He got his lame chocolate ice cream and we found Peter Pan again, this time with Wendy.
Oh my god.
Wendy.
"Oh my god it's Wendy Darling." I dropped my ice cream and ran to hug her.
"I'll get you another oh my." Peter said, running to the ice cream cart.
I giggled.
"This really is a magical place."
"It is. Neverland is quite magical, too." Wendy said.
I furrowed my brows.
"Why don't you two have a lot of people coming to meet you? You're classic!"
Wendy frowned and brushed her bangs from her face.
"Everybody wants to meet Elsa and Anna. None of us are very popular anymore." She said sadly.
Aw.
When Peter got back with my ice cream, I blushed, thanked him a million times, and asked them to pose with me while Michael took a picture.
It went everywhere.
[@Zivian_Clifford13: somebody come meet me, Peter Pan and Wendy Darling in Disney world! We're by Discovery Cove!]
I wasn't famous, but I had written a novel about a girl who got kidnapped. So I mean, I was popular.
About ten minutes later I was chatting with Wendy and Peter about Neverland when a couple girls and their parents stopped by.
"Hi, are you Zivian?" One of the mothers asked.
"Duh, mom." Her daughter said.
I giggled.
"Hi, yeah, I'm Zivian." I got up and shook hands with the mothers and introduced myself to the girls, but of course they knew me.
"I love your story." The older girl, Morgan, said.
It was only on the Internet, and I didn't think I would get many reads on it. So that was the greatest compliment.
"Thank you!"
They said hi to Wendy and Peter and we all hung out for a while until I had to meet my parents at Splash Mountain.
Michael came with me to find them after taking a requested picture with the girls.
"Mom you remember Michael right." I asked sarcastically.
Obviously. She only talked about him with me every day.
"Obviously." She said kind of like Snape in Harry Potter.
I giggled.
"Well I'm in love with your daughter." He said.
My eyes widened.
"You're what."
"You heard me."
And he kissed me.
Right in front of my family.
He kissed me so passionately there was no way he didn't mean it.
I felt fireworks in my cheeks and a tingling in my heart.
I was in love with him.
And he was in love with me.
How could I tell him I was planning on killing myself in a month?