Im{possible} Love

"Michael. Please. Don't do this."
"I have to." He said, his voice breaking.
He held the gun to his head, standing in the pouring rain.
"I have to. Zivian I don't want to live if I can't hold you or kiss you or even touch you. Please. Let me do this. I can't live without you. Can't you see? Having you around but not actually having you is tearing me apart." He lowered his arm and showed me all that he had done before now.
I started to cry but I didn't have the energy to stop him.
"Zivian. I know I'm hurting a lot of people but you're everything and more to me. I can't go on without you. I'll be with you soon."
I heard the shot and saw his body in the grass.
A puddle of blood surrounded him.
He was standing next to his body, crying out for me.
"Michael!" I ran to him and we held each other until Luke and Calum came running. They both cried as soon as they saw all the blood. Ashton showed up soon after and collapsed in a crying mess in Calum's arms.
Michael went to comfort all of them but backed away when he realised they couldn't feel or see him.
"Michael you didn't have to do this."
I told him,taking both of his hands in mine.
"But I did. I didn't want to live without you. I couldn't."
"But look at what you've done. You've broken them. Mine was an accident, Michael. There was nothing anyone could do."
"I know but I couldn't do it. I couldn't keep going like everything was fine when every night I would dream of you beside me. I couldn't let that keep happening."
He kissed me passionately, and the world seemed to stop. I clung to him with tightly closed eyes.
When I looked up we were surrounded by blinding white light.