Mivian: me and Michael Clifford aka my dream

"Michael what the fuck." I said when we were out of earshot of my parents.
"I'm in love with you." He repeated.
"I'm in love with you too but how? I mean like how could you love me? I'm just another stupid fan you meet hundreds of every day." I started walking faster but he kept pace with me.
"Hey I didn't decide to it just happened."
I rolled my eyes.
"Right. You can stop this charity act now. Where's the cameras?" I looked around for them but the only camera I could see was the security camera on a light post nearby.
"Why are you being like this? You just said you're in love with me so why is this a bad thing?"
"Because there's no way you're in love with me after meeting me once. There's no way you could've fallen for me in a day. There's just no way." I said a bit sadly.
"Zivian." He grabbed my arm and stopped me. "Zivian. I'm in love with you. I know you think it's just an act for media but it's not. I swear. There's just something about you. From your blue eyes to your scarred legs. I'm in love with all of you and I don't think anything could change that." He said seriously, looking me in the eyes.
I half smiled and started to tear up.
"Michael I can't begin to tell you how...how amazing it is for you to say that, and I've been dreaming to hear you say that for..years. But it just can't happen. You're on tour around the country and I'm here in lame old Florida. It just won't work." I said sadly, turning away.
"Zivian, please. Just hear me out. At the hotel, when I kissed you, I felt something. Something I haven't felt in the longest time. You have to believe me. Please. I know what it's like to feel like no one will ever love you. I start to fucking cry when Luke Calum or Ashton say something nice about me on radio shows. I'm in love with you. I am."
I turned to leave again.
He grabbed my arm again.
"Zivian wait." He turned me around and kissed me, lovingly, passionately, lustily. He kissed me like he meant every word he said.
And he did.
There was just one problem.
I was going to be dead in a month.