Third Person: a way to make things easier

Trisha beat up both of the guys who had beat Zivian by kicking them both in the nuts. She called 911 as soon as the guys were on the ground.
They came within two minutes and put Zivian on the stretcher.
Trisha's parents drove to the scene. Her mother tried to calm her but Trisha wouldn't stop crying and screaming. She wouldn't leave Zivian's side. Her father had to intervene and grab her by the waist. He carried her to the car, kicking and screaming and forced her in. She beat at the window with a fist a few times before the realisation kicked in and she calmed enough to slide her hand down the glass, still crying.
Trisha's mother called Zivian's to tell her what happened.
Trisha's dad followed the ambulance to the hospital. Trisha sprinted in.
Her track team training helped in her speed.
Zivian was taken to an operating room to get the bullet from her intestines.
Trisha was stopped at the doors by three doctors holding her back.
"She's been taken for immediate surgery to get the bullet out of her if it didn't exit. By all the blood on the ground around her we assume it left but we can't be sure. If it did they have to fix her intestines so she doesn't have internal bleeding." One of the doctors explained to her.
Trisha couldn't stop crying.
~
On the operating table, the doctors worked calmly but frantically. The bullet had left Zivian at the scene, but her large intestine was torn. The doctor in charge ordered for blood bags, hooking her up to them in a matter of seconds. He then sewed her up quickly, the hole was only about a centimetre in diameter.
After that, Zivian was still asleep after the narcotics should've worn off.