Fight: the worst thing for couples

A week or so after that, Michael invited me on tour.
Since I was staying with a friend in Ohio for a few weeks, I pushed my date back another month.
He told me they were playing in New England. I decided why not. My mom already said it was totally okay.
Plus I'd always wanted to see Vermont.
"Sure. Why not." I told him. My friend Trisha said I HAD to go.
She was obsessed with 5sos like me, that was kinda how we met.
"Alright. Trisha's yellin at me to go with you so I suppose I will." I laughed.
"Perfect." Michael said, hanging up.
"Well thanks Trish. I'm going to travel places I've never been with people I've met once." I put a hand on my hip, sassily turning to her.
"Hey, it's going to be fun. Plus, tour bus sex? Hell yeah!" She laughed.
I rolled my eyes. Sometimes she was just so perverted.
But I loved her anyway.
~
So I was on the road with my favourite band, the autumn weather in Vermont was absolutely beautiful. I'd always wanted to come up and see the trees. We weren't there for long. We just travelled through to Maine.
At least we were until Michael and I got into a fight about a fan.
"She fucking kissed you! Full on the fucking mouth Michael!"
"I didn't know she was gonna fucking do that you can NOT blame that on me!"
"Well you didn't push her away! So I can blame you!"
"Well what about your friend there she grabbed your ass when you walked out the door!"
I rolled my eyes.
"You're ridiculous! YOU GET MAD OVER THE STUPIDEST SHIT MICHAEL! YOU GOT MAD WHEN I LEFT A COMMENT ON A PICTURE ON INSTAGRAM. YOU GOT MAD WHEN I RETWEETED SOMETHING FROM NIALL ON TWITTER. YOU GET MAD OVER STUPID SHIT AND IM SICK OF IT! WE'RE OVER! TAKE ME BACK TO OHIO!" I fumed. I couldn't stand it anymore! He got mad at everything I did then claimed to love me.
He sighed.
"Zivian I'm sorry. I only got mad at that comment because it was on your celebrity crush's page and he noticed you. I only got mad at the retweet because I thought you were trying to tell me I wasn't good enough."
For the record, the tweet was something like this:
[@NiallOfficial: some people just aren't right for other people. Sad really !]
I rolled my eyes again.
"That doesn't excuse the fact that she kissed you."
"Yes. I know. But please don't-"
"No Michael it's over. Take me back to Ohio."
He hung his head and the bus driver dropped me off at a motel in Vermont called The Shady Lawn. I called my mom to book me a flight from New Hampshire to Ohio as close to Trisha as I could get. She did and I left the next day.