ciara's pov

"You know you're real stupid...you just told a total stranger my name" I said glaring at my new friend

"Did you see him?...he's gorgeous" I rolled my eyes at her

"For a girl who'se shy and cry alot, you talk too much" I said  dismissing her

"I might be shy and i cry a lot but I'm quite a character"she said smirking at me. " and here he comes " she said looking behind me, i turned arround only to be met with blue eyes.

"So what were you guys talking about?" he asked as his eyes flattered to kay and me.
He sat down with a tray in his hands containing his lunch.

"What are you doing?" I asked glaring at him

"Eating" He said with a wide grin on his face.

I turned to kay in frustration and back to the white boy, what the fuck is wrong with him. I stood up with so much force that i almost lost balance. I walked out of the cafeteria, and into one of the empty classes. I sat down and bowed my head down leaning it on the desk. The next minute I heard my name "ciara" the familiar voice called, already knowing who it was I asked " is he gone?" I raised my head and glanced at kay and the white boy behind her.I groaned and bowed my head down again.
"Are you scared of me or something?" He asked as he took a step toward the desk

I raised my head off the table with a smile on my face "scared...you think I'm" I pointed to my self "scared of you" I pointed to him "You must be dreaming white boy" I said chuckling.

"First my name's Noah and yes i do think your scared of me" He said smiling down at me

"I'm not scared of you...I don't just want you or any other white person that is not kay close to me" I said standing and slowly moving close to him.

"Atleast can we be friends" he said with hopeful eyes.

"No"i said trying to keep my voice low as possible "we cannot be friend's, frenemies,associate. Nothing we can't be nothing.

I stormed out of the class room leaving him and kay behind
"I think it's time to go home" I said to my self as i made my way to my locker. I took out my backpack with my head set inside and made my way home.