\6\

"J-Jim?" I asked as I turned around in a full circle. My stomach sank once I realized that Jim, Toby, and Claire were nowhere to be seen. "Shit." I mumbled to myself. Giant Trolls were walking around me, minding their own business. I started hyperventilating.

Oh, God. What do I do? Do I ask someone for help? But what if I bring too much attention to myself? I could get hurt, or worse, because I don't know anyone here. I'm freaking out. This was a horrible idea! I shouldn't have come here! I should have just stayed out of Jim's personal life. He doesn't need me...

Suddenly my anxiety turned into regret. I felt like vomiting. The world around me began to spin. I was sure I was going to pass out. But then someone bumped into me. I fell forward and landed on my hands and knees. "Ah! There you are." An unfamiliar voice said.

I looked up to find a blue troll with four arms and six brown eyes. He wore suspenders and a pair of brown shorts. He held out one of his hands. "I am Blinky. Master Jim has been worried sick. Come, I'll take you to him." The troll said.

I reluctantly took his hand and he helped me back up. "Master Jim?" I asked, confused at why he called him master.

"Sorry, a force of habit." He chuckled. "He's in the heroes forge with Tobias and the fair Claire." He started walking and I followed close behind so I wouldn't get lost again.

He didn't seem so bad, for the first Troll that I've ever met. He was nice. We eventually made it to the room he was talking about. We entered only to find that the rooms obstacle course thingy was going haywire. Giant axes swinging and floors tilting. The four-armed Troll ran to help.

I noticed there were two more Trolls in the room as well. One was bigger and had green fur. The other had a mechanical arm. "Argh!" Jim shouted then tossed Toby toward the green fur Troll. The troll caught him then Jim rushed to help Claire. He turned off the thing right before Claire would've fallen to her death.

Toby, Argh, Blinky, and I all ran to Claire. I held out my hands and then helped her back onto her feet. We all looked up and watched as Jim disappeared right before our eyes. "What... Just happened?" I asked, worried about my brother.

"He has been summoned." Blinky said. I gave him a confused look and he tried his best to explain. I kind of spaced out during his explanation though and I snapped out of it after hearing Claire.

"What do you mean, he's in the Void? The Void sounds like a very empty word." Claire glared at the Trolls. "A bad word."

"Yeah. And are these happy ghosts we're talking about here, or soul-sucking poltergeists?" Toby asked. I was very confused.

"They will not suck his soul. They will merely peer into it. He is now under the spiritual guidance of Master Trollhunters." Blinky said calmly. His calm voice calmed me down and I relaxed, glad that Jim wasn't in any trouble.

"Ghost guidance counselors?" Toby crossed his arms in jealousy. "Jim gets all the cool stuff." He muttered sourly. Then suddenly a blue glow emitted from behind him. We all turned and gasped as Jim reappeared out of thin air. Everyone rushed to his side but I stayed behind.

They all started talking but none of it made any sense to me. I sighed as I awkwardly rubbed my arm and glanced around the room. I couldn't say anything since I didn't know what they were talking about, and I didn't feel it was my place to ask and bother them.

So I stayed put till Jim finally said it was time to go. We all left, going to our separate homes and heading to bed for the night.

But I couldn't sleep...