Change of Plans 6

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello everyone! :) So personally, I think this is the best chapter YET! There may possibly be better ones to come!! Hahahha :) please let me know what you think! Oh and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ, COMMENT, AND VOTE! hope you all are liking the story!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

******************************************************

CHAPTER 5 REVIEW

Xavier's POV

Hayden waved a cute little wave as she swung around the circle drive and out the gates.

I think I love her, thought. Is it possible to love someone you've just met?

I guess so. I smiled as I walked inside the garage. After turning off my music and closing the garage door, I walked inside the house, smiling.

"Hey lover boy." Aiden said to me as I walked into the living room.

"Shut up man." I punched him in the arm. "What are you talking about?"

"Well it's pretty obvious that you and Ryan's older sister like each other." he said matter-of-factly.

"Whatever man. Shut up and watch the tv." he laughed but didn't say anything more on the subject.

**************************************************************

CHAPTER 6

-8:00pm- Hayden's POV

"Amen." Dad said, finishing a prayer before we began to eat supper. Dad had gotten home from work late, so we were eating a later supper, and boy, was I starving.

"Hayden, how was the first day of senior year?" Mom asked me.

"It was actually really good; cause I got to see all my friends again." I smiled, taking a forkful of spaghetti and shoving it in my mouth.

The best part was meeting Xavier, I thought in my head.

"Well that's good honey, but how were classes?" Dad asked, pulling me out of my daydream about Xavier.

"Oh, yea, classes," I said, making everyone laugh. "They were, eh, you know, just classes. First and fourth block are the best." I said, smiling like a mental patient thinking about Xavier.

"Great! And why is that?" Mom asked, giving me a suspicious look.

"Cause they are wonderful classes." I stated, shoving more food in my mouth.

"Are you gong to tell us what those 'wonderful classes' are?" Dad asked, chuckling.

"Oh. Yea. Uh first block is English with Mrs. Wren and fourth is gym!" I said cheerfully, chomping down on my dinner.

"Really? Wow!" Mom said sarcastically. "I, uh, I thought you hated gym honey. What makes the sudden change?" she asked, trying to suppress her laughter.

"Oh, nothing specific." I said, avoiding eye contact with her because she would know that what I said was a complete lie.

"Well, that's great honey." Dad said, raising his eyebrows and giving me a suspicious look.

"Yep!" I said, turning my attention back to my plate.

"Alright, well. Okay." Mom said, seeming confused.

"Ehrm." she said, clearing her throat. "So, uh, how was your day Ry Ry?" Mom said to Ryan.

"Great! I only have one core class, and it's Math, so that should be easy." he smiled.