Change of Plans 10

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello everyone! Well this has taken a while... And I'm really sorry about that :/ hahaha :) but this is up now! And I hope you all like it!!! :D it isn't too extremly eventful, but if you stick with me now, the BEST PART is coming up, where someone gets a little wild at a party ;) tehehehe I think you'll like it ;D well READ ON!! :D oh and PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND VOTE! it means so much for you guys to be commenting and voting! THANK YOU ALL!!!

P.s. Thank you to my editor ;) and all my fans! I LOVE YOU! and if you're not my fan, then WHY AREN'T YAH??? hahaha :) BECOME MY FAN!! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*********************************************************************

CHAPTER 9 REVIEW!!

Hayden's POV

Dad laughed and sat back down at the table, after he took a sip of orange juice, he looked up at me.

"Honey, I'm leaving for my business trip tonight, so I won't be home for at least a week. I know you already do a lot, but with mom working again, talking care of kids will be harder for her. Maria will be making meals, so that takes that problem off our hands." he finished, walking over to the coffee maker.

Dad went of business trips a lot lately, but never for more than a few days. A week was pretty long for him to be away...

"Alright, don't worry about a thing! We will be fine!" I grabbed a few pieces of bacon and guzzled down a cup of orange juice.

"Well, dad I gotta go, we are running late. See you next week! Love you!" I have him another hug.

"I love you too honey! Thank you for being such a wonderful daughter, have a good week!" He kissed my forehead and I grabbed my stuff and ran out to the car.

************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 10

-7:43am- Xavier's POV

The sound of my screeching alarm rang in my ears, jolting me to my senses.

Rolling out of bed, I scrambled over to my bathroom.

----------------

I grumbled under my breath as I shoved some more clothing around on my floor.

Grabbing a black v-neck and dark wash jeans, I slid them on.

My hair was still dripping and it began to wet my shirt. I rubbed a towel around my head, giving my hair a messy look.

Slinging my backpack onto my shoulder, I lumbered downstairs.

"Xavier." Charles said to me, a hint of a smile playing on his face.

"Mornin'." I slurred out to him.

"Breakfast?" he asked, noticing I was extremely tired.

"Yeah, Uh-huh." I rubbed my sleepy eyes, "the usual."

Aiden stomped down the stairs and ran into the kitchen, looking flabbergasted.

"Uhm?" I mumbled, giving him a flat look.

"Where's Mom?" he inquired, scurrying across the room and grabbing two packs of poptarts.

"Uh, I don't know. Why?" I responded.