Change of Plans 17

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

hey everyone :) hope you like the story so far! :D COMMENT AND VOTE!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*************************************************

CHAPTER 15 REVIEW!!

Hayden's POV

"You're pregnant." Dr. Ramirez said, and suddenly, it became real.

There is a baby living, growing, inside of me. MY baby. And I knew that no matter what anyone thought or said about me, this baby was MINE and I was going to raise it. With, or without, Xavier. Because I knew I had a loving Mother and the best friend in the world.

******************************************************

CHAPTER 17

Xavier's POV

"Hello?" I put my phone to my ear as I was pulling off my football gear.

"Hey. Um. What are you doing tonight?" Hayden asked, her voice shaking.

She sounded nervous.

"Are you alright baby?" I asked. The guys around me mocked me and I whipped them with my towel.

"At least I have a girlfriend." I whispered to the guys.

They laughed and I shushed them as Hayden began to talk.

"Well, we just- we need to talk." her voice breaking.

"Okay." Realization dawned on me that she probably wanted to break up.

I swore under my breath and was about to talk again when I heard commotion.

"Oh god!" I heard someone scream on the background.

I sounded as though the phone was dropped, and a weird noise filled my phone.

The line was loud as people yelled for a while and then the phone was picked up.

"Xavier? Are you still there?" a girls' voice, Amy I think, asked.

"Yeah, is Hayden alright?" I asked, suddenly extremely worried.

"Uhm, she's, fine."

The line went dead for a minute then Amy returned.

"Can you come to the hospital?" she asked bluntly.

"Why are you at the hospital?!" I yelled into the phone, getting the attention of all the guys in the locker room.

"Just come. Alright?" Amy said.

"Okay, was she admitted? What room is she in?"

"She's being admitted right now to room 326. Okay? And please don't freak, she is alright, she just, kinda, passed out."

"What!?" I yelled again.

"She's fine! Don't worry, just get over here!"

I assured her I was coming and hung up the phone.

"Dude! Is Hayden in the hospital?"

"Is she alright?"

"What happened!?"

The guys bombarded me with questions and I answered them all, getting dressed as quickly as I could.

Aiden, who had heard the news by now, got ready just as fast and he decided to tag along with me.