Part One- Hey..

Y/ns pov-
It was Monday which meant school again. Ugh!
I shuffled through my closet and picked out an adorable outfit. I picked up my sneakers and put them on along with my backpack.

I grabbed my breakfast and went out to the car.
Happy drove me to school every day, my parents were usually busy with superhero stuff and happy is basically their assistant so might as well.

Me and happy are very close, he was like my nanny growing up and now he's my best friend.

He pulled up to the school "Bye. Have a good day Happy"
I said getting out the car.

I waved goodbye and went over to my girls. I have a small group of 5 girls. I have a class with each of them and one we have all together aka the best class of the day. We all have PE together but I mean besties make disgusting PE better.

We walked in and went to my locker. The girls were talking and I wanted to focus on getting to class. They would always talk while I actually did school, I didn't mind it but it did get a bit tedious at times.

We walked through the hallway and I kept to myself. We were alone in the school,well I thought we were until two boys walked over.

Peter Parker... I think his name is. And Ned... I don't know his last name. But Peter is the guy who's spiderman and worked with my dad and the one always texting happy.

The two walked by not looking where they were going and bumped into the girls. Peter didn't have a backpack and was holding his stuff but dropped it all. All the girls walked away scoffing and laughing.

I paused "Sorry- I don't think they know what being nice is"

I knelt down and helped picked up his stuff.

"Oh uh... thanks. You-you really didn't have to do that.." He said picking up his stuff

"I had to."
I handed him the stuff I picked up

"You do have crazy super strength" I said mumbling. I stood up and helped him up.

"You should really get a backpack your arms would probably hurt after a while"

I said looking at him. "I w-work out um.. a lot so it doesn't really... hurt"

I nodded "Hey don't we have biology and PE together?"

He nodded "Peter, is it?" "Y-yeah "

I smiled "Well see you guys later"

I walked away, adjusted my backpack, and went to class.

PE rolled around sooner than later and I felt really excited to see peter.

I walked out of the locker room with my uniform looking extra cute today. I put my hair in a ponytail and looked around for my friends and then sat next to them.

"Why'd you stop for that loser earlier?" One of the girls asked. I shrugged "Cause it's the nice thing to do. Plus I know him-"

One of the other girls cut me off "If you even think about associating yourself with that kid then we are totally not being friends with you anymore"

Just then Peter walked out of the locker room with Ned. He looked over at me and smiled. I waved then looked at my friends "I couldn't care less"

The class began and it went on as normal except me the girls sat on the side when everyone else did sit-ups. We came up with an f- marry kill game but with all the superheroes. It was my turn and just because I knew peter was listening I wanted to mess with him.

"Well, If you marry someone can you still f them?" I asked. The girls shrugged and nodded "Well then Marry Spider-Man, f no one else cause they're all old and I don't want to catch a case. And kill Thor he's so- he seems so ignorant"

The girls laughed and one said "I would totally Marry or f Iron man"

I nearly gagged "But he's married" I wanted to say he had a kid but no one knows that. One of the other girls noticed something I said "Wait you said f no one cause they're all old, then why  marry spiderman"
I shrugged and looked over at peter. Ned then yelled out "Peter knows spiderman"

"Through the stark internship-" Peter said

I tried to contain my laughter.
Flash walked over "Like how Coach Wilson and captain America are friends"

I stood up "Peter does know spiderman"

I looked at him and winked "I've walked by the stark building a few times and saw peter and spiderman talking. I'm sure Peter doesn't know him well though"

Peter nodded. But he was now really suspicious of me.

We all went and changed but after class peter came up to me. "Um- why'd you stand up for me like that"

I crossed my arms "Well I was truthful" Peter raised his eyebrows "You- wait- Wha-"
I pat his shoulder "Don't think about it too much"