Part Five- Good talk

I and the football quarterback of our team was talking to all of us cheerleaders then started to talk to me and get really touchy.

Everyone called him Q, no one really knew his real name which really weirded me out for some reason. He took my hand as we were talking then pulled me into a really long hug.

Peters pov-

I walked in with Ned and I felt out of place.

I looked around then saw Y/n hugging a football dude. I looked at Ned and then y/n

"Let's just go- I don't... We're so out of place"
Ned nodded and we started walking back to my Aunts car.

Y/ns pov-
I laughed awkwardly when removing myself from his hug.

"Hey, so I was wondering if you had a date to homecoming?"

I started to look off. I saw Peter and Ned walking away. Ugh. I ran off without saying anything and went up to the two

"Hey! You guys know the whole point of a game is to like watch the football.."

Peter coughed and Ned said nothing.

I grabbed peters hand and pulled him back to the field. I showed him their seats which were near where the cheerleader girls stood.

I grabbed my pom-poms as the game started.

Peters pov-
I couldn't take my eyes of y/n the whole time. She looked back at us a couple of times and I every time  my heart nearly skipped a beat

The game was over quickly and I hadn't even noticed the time had gone by so fast.

Narrators pov-

Once the game had ended Y/ns parents took her aside to tell her how great she did. They left and went back to their home. But tony had to leave to go off somewhere so he went home and immediately left.

Meanwhile whilst y/n was talking with her parents, Peter and Ned thought she ditched them

"Yo Peter where'd y/n go?"

Peter looked around
"Um.."
Was all he could manage to say.

"She left us"

Peter scoffed. "Wha-What! Nooo! She-she wouldn't.."

As the seats got emptier, the boys got more uncomfortable, and the girls go more judgmental. Y/n finally reappeared.

Y/ns pov-

"We should all change before we get pizza"
I said looking at the girls.

Lexi looked at Peter and Ned then grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her

"What are those losers doing here"

I crossed my arms over my chest "They're my friends. And Lexi get your facts straight just because they're smart does not mean they're losers"

She made an annoyed face and I walked off to the bleacher.

"Wanna come to get pizza with me and the girls?"
I asked the two of them
"Sure-"
Ned started to say
"Uh no we have plans"
Peter said.

I nodded
"Oh-Kay"

I looked off in the distance and saw unordinary flashing lights in the trees far away.

Peter looked where I was looking.

"We should go"

I grabbed peters hand stopping him.
"Pizza... Cmon you have to get pizza with us"
He paused "I-I can't-"
I let go of his hand then went off with the girls

We went and got pizza and laughed a lot. We had a sleepover and we had fun.

Morning-
I woke up from the noise of laughing and squealing.

I looked around and saw Lexi with two of the girls laughing and showing each other their phones.

I went over to them and they started to laugh more
"Ya know- ya know that kid Nerd or Ned or whatever the hell his name is- well we messaged him saying he was like hot shit!"
Lexi said showing me her phone

They paused seeing I wasn't amused
"Why..?"
"He's was so clueless. It was hilarious"
Lexi said busting out in laughter once again.

"You know what If you're going to treat my real friends like trash then I don't want to be apart of this"

I grabbed my bag and walked out.  I called happy to pick me up.

Once I got home I showered and changed.
I went out for breakfast and I wanted to be more involved in Peter's life without... being in it. Then I thought

I called my dad and he picked up in an instant "Daddy did you say that peter was in that academic decathlon group with Liz?" "Yeah, why sweetheart?" "oh just wondering"

I opened my messages and texted Liz
"Hey! Any chance you're able to accept one more smarty into your decathlon team? I mean you're the leader so can you just like ya know accept me?"

She answers in minutes "Omg! Ofc! I'll totally let you in and Ik how Damn smart you are. Plus the competition is coming soon and peter has been so flaky and flash is just here to show off and Mj barely even does anything but reading"

I replied
"Great! Send me a schedule of the meetings??"
"Omg sure"
She messaged back

I smiled at my phone. This is going to be good for me to not be so cooped up all the time in the house. Speaking of, I wanna go back home.

It felt kinda weird living with other superheroes after the whole thing of how my dad and cap had a fight.

I got home and went to my room. Vision was sitting in the middle of the hallway... or more of a float, not a sit.

He looked at me "y/n. Hello" "hi vision, Whatcha doin?" "Meditating, Wanda told me it is good for me." "I might just try that too" "Is there something on your mind? You seem tense y/n"

I shrugged. "I just joined a decathlon team.. I guess that could make me tense"

He nodded "Tell me y/n. Do you have a crush or friends? I have never been to high school, I don't quite understand it"

I laughed "Yeah I have friends. We go to classes and we have a 5 minute passing period then a lunch in between classes"

"Fascinating" "Well have fun meditating" "And you as well. Have fun with the decathlon team"