Part Fifteen- Chaos

It was later in the day and Betty had called me. I picked up the phone "Hey Betty"
"Oh, my gosh y/n.. so Mr.Harrington wanted to do something special since we won the decathlon soo he asked Iron man if we could tour his avenger's place and he said yes."
I froze.. my dad DID WHAT.

"Oh my gosh that's awesome," I said trying to be as excited as possible but I wasn't excited. I quickly searched around for my dad as Betty talked.

"Oh, girl I have to get ready for this awesome field trip so I'm gonna go," I said not waiting for her reply and hung up.

I found my dad and crossed my arms "Why did you tell Mr.Harrington  that he could tour OUR HOUSE"
He was eating some chips and shrugged "I thought it would be fun for those kids"

I scoffed "I'm in that team, peters in that team, peters best friend- we are all in that team"

He paused "Shit"
I nodded "I'll figure this out," he said walking off.

I took my phone out of my pocket and called peter and told him everything.

Mr.Harrington is actually a teacher that doesn't know who my family is so this is going to be an absolute train wreck.

Vision stood beside me out of nowhere which scared me.

"Why are you so distressed y/n?"

I groaned "I'm just going through some school and family problems"

He nodded "Good luck with that"
"Thanks, vis"

The next day-
My dad hadn't figured out what to do so we were just going to have the field trip.

I went to school and sat on the steps since we were instantly driving to... my house.

Peter sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me. He kissed my cheek "it's going to be ok" he said to me trying to make me feel better.

I smiled "I hope so"

He stood up and held out his hand. I grabbed his hand and stood up.

Ned doesn't know about my family or any of that stuff that peter knows so he was a little weirded out why I was so bummed. I tried to convince everyone I didn't feel good, and they believed it.

We got on the bus and finally got to.. well you guessed it; my house

We all got out and we went inside. My dad instantly looked at me and peter.

Narrator-

The kids started out asking Tony questions before he started the small tour. But then Betty and Flash had an idea to do their own thing.

They walked off and found a way upstairs which was where all the bedrooms were.

They were trying to find where the suits were but were unsuccessful so they just started going into the bedrooms.

Rhodey, vision, and Wanda were all on the third floor together so they didn't know what was going on. Happy and Pepper were downstairs with Tony and the kids so they also didn't know what was going on.

Then they went into y/ns bedroom

"This looks like a girls room," Betty said to flash "is it that one girl's bedroom" flash said

They both looked around. The walls being pastel pink and the closet full of cute clothes.

"I don't think so it looks too girly," Betty said.

Flash looked on the vanity and saw a picture of Y/n and peter laughing. Then above her, vanity was pictures of her as a kid and more pictures of her with tony, pepper, and happy. Then one bigger picture of her with some of the avengers

"Betty look at this," he said pointing to the pictures

"What the hell.."

The two being equally confused were about to snoop in more rooms but...

Y/ns pov-

I looked around and noticed Betty and flash were missing.

"Wheres Betty and flash"
I said Interrupting my dad.

I looked at happy and made a face at him like "can you go look for them"

He quickly went upstairs while my mom looked down here.

After a few minutes of internal panic happy found them upstairs IN MY ROOM.

They both looked at me as they came back over.

They know...

"Y/n I have one question to ask you.." flash said and I looked at my dad and peter then happy with wide eyes like "help me"

"Why do you have pictures in that bedroom"

"Why were you in Mr.Starks rooms"
"Well we were trying to find the suits but found something way weirder than that" Betty said

Flash thought for a second. Looked at me then looked at my dad. He turned around to my mom and made the connection.

"Wait- you guys-"

Before he could finish happy covered his mouth.

He took him away and I looked at peter. My heart was beating out of my chest.

The vision came down and looked at all of us.

"Well anyways.. this is vision he is one of the best of our team"

He went on and everyone paid attention to vision.

"You ok?"
Peter whispered to me

I couldn't answer. I didn't know what I was feeling. I was scared for flash telling everyone but also a bit of relief and excitement.
I felt really odd.

Peter put his arm around me and kissed my head.

"That's all we have time for you all!"

My dad yelled out and then we all walked back on the bus.

The bus was quiet and I felt like all the eyes were on me. No one understood what happened but knew something was going on.