Part Twenty-Three: im ok.. i promise

A little earlier- Narrator-

Tony and Pepper had been talking about how peter could put y/n in danger. They didn't want that so they came to the decision of talking to Peter.

Tony went to Peter's apartment and sat on his bed next to him.

"Kid you know I want the best for my daughter, y/n."
"Of course! I do too Mr.Stark"

Tony sighed and turned to Peter
"We were- I and pepper had been thinking about how rough of a kid you are. A daredevil. And y/n, not so much. But if she's with you she might think she's an-an adventurous person."

"Yeah?"
Peter said confused at where this was going

"So I need you to stop. Stop being you.. or maybe stop- stop something"
Tony said standing up

"Mr.Stark I don't know how I could stop being me... Wha-what do you think I should do, I don't want to hurt her"
Peter said standing up as well.

Tony thought for a moment even though he knew exactly what he wanted to do.

"What if you guys took a break"
Tony said
"Like a breakup?"
Peter crossed his arms and said.

Tony sighed and nodded
"I think so"

Peter looked down knowing that's not what he wanted to do but if Tony wanted it then of course he couldn't say no.

"I-I guess. But I love her very much I don't think I could- I could do that"
"It's ok kid I can tell you what to say"

Peter nodded slowly. "Ok.."

Tony started to instruct peter on what to do. And before he knew it, he broke up with y/n.

Tony thought he was doing the right thing when he was really doing the worst thing possible.

Once tony left peter started to realize what he had done and cried. May comforted him all day. May tried to do everything to cheer him up but nothing worked.

Present time- Y/ns pov-

Wanda had seen me sobbing on the floor and came and sat with me. Whatever I did, I just couldn't stop crying.

I heard the door open and It was my dad.

I tried to stop my crying so my dad wouldn't see but then I just started to cry harder.

He came over and saw me
"What happened"

"Peter broke up with her"
Wanda said quietly
I nodded unable to speak

"She's been crying for a while"
Vision said floating over.

"Why are you reacting so.. dramatically"

I scoffed finally able to stop crying
"Of course you wouldn't understand. The worst breakup you had is with damn Captain America"

Wanda wiped the tears from under my eyes and stood up.

"You should sleep"
She said holding her hand out. I grabbed it and we walked away.

"Pepper. Office. Now"
My dad said loudly and I rolled my eyes.

I went into my room and Wanda made sure I was going to be ok. I said I would, which was a lie.

I looked up at the ceiling and sighed

Let's see. I have a broken heart. A broken phone. My face hurts from crying. How am I meant to go to school tomorrow after this.. why did peter do it...

I have so many questions but yet the only one I could ask is.. well I couldn't ask any

I opened my window and sat on the windowsill. The cold air felt nice. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around me. I wish peter would just come swinging over and say it was all a horrible prank.

I sat on my window for a while. Every minute passed another I felt more exhausted.

I finally built up the courage to go see if my phone was actually broken.

Still wrapped in my blanket I went downstairs and grabbed my phone from the kitchen floor. It had a few cracks on the screen and It wouldn't turn on but that's no problem.

I walked to the secret elevator to where my dad's equipment was.
I went and saw what was wrong with my phone and fixed it.
I'm a girl with big emotions but I'm actually really smart.

My phone turned on. Yay, I did it!

I opened my messages and saw the message from peter which almost made me start crying again, but I'm ok.

I texted Natasha.