Part Two- Nice to see you again

Peter Pov back to walking through the halls-
I and Ned we're walking to our class but then a group of girls was taking up the whole hall so I accidentally bumped into them. I dropped my stuff on the floor. I knelt down and Y/n came back and helped me.

I couldn't help but stare. She looked so pretty. Her hair effortlessly stayed in waves. Her outfit looked so casual and comfortable yet so classy. She looked like she was barely wearing makeup.

"Oh uh... thanks. You-you really didn't have to do that.." I said

"I had to." She said back then tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"You should really get a backpack your arms would probably hurt after a while," she said while looking at me

"I w-work out um.. a lot so it doesn't really... hurt" I quickly made up a lie
She nodded and said while I still stared "Hey don't we have biology and PE together?"

I nodded unable to speak in awe of her beauty
again "Peter, is it?" "Y-yeah," I said looking down
She got up and helped me up "Well see you guys later"

I looked at Ned. "She's so cute" "she's totally into you" I smiled, "You think?" "Totally dude"

Y/ns pov present time after school-
We lived at the stark tower and I usually knew my safety was fine in there but  I felt like peter could just waltz in and ask so many questions.

I looked down at my phone and groaned.

"I can't do this. I can't focus!"

I threw my pencil and got up. I fell on my bed and screamed into a pillow. My head was all over the place. The day played through my head like a record unable to stop.

The girls said they don't want to be my friends if I hung out with peter. I only just really had my first encounter with him but I know I want to be his friend. But my social crown means a lot to me.. or does it. I'm a cheerleader so it doesn't matter right?

Wait- cheerleading. Tomorrow's the biggest cheer event we're having all school year.

I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs. I grabbed my cheer bag and rushed out the door. Today we had practice after school but it slipped my mind completely. The girls usually reminded me about the practices.

I ran into the school. I ran into the locker room and rushed to put my uniform on. I tried tying my shoes while walking out.

All the other girls looked at me "Why were you late?!" Our captain asked

"I'm so sorry Lexi! I was doing homework and-"

She rolled her eyes "Cheer comes before homework. You know that. And you also know that being on time and looking perfect is my number one rule. But you were neither on time and you look like trash right now"

I glanced behind her and looked at the girls huddled up with each other laughing.

"It's their fault"
I said throwing a pom Pom at them.

"What do they have to do with this"

The girls glared at me with a death stare. I pulled Lexi, the captain's arm. I looked at them then whispered in her ear "They stole lucky pair of sparkly sneakers"

Was I lying.. maybe.

Lexi gasped. "Fine ok.. there's too many of them to kick out so you're still in"

I smiled then we go to practice. 

At the end of each practice, we all sat down and gossiped if we had extra time.

While we're gossiping a group of kids walked in. The academic decathlon group...