Part Sixteen-You have some explaining to do

Once we got back to the school we were allowed to do whatever we want. Me,Ned, and Peter went and sat outside.

"Ned" I said once we sat down
"What's up"
"I have something to tell you"
Peter looked at me then i looked at the ground
"You're going to think I'm crazy but.."
I looked around then back up at him
"I'm Tony starks daughter"
"What?!"
"I know it sounds crazy but If you don't want to believe me.. that's cool"

Ned looked at Peter.

"I should go"
I stood up and they did too
"Wait-"
Ned said
"How?"
"What do you mean how"
"W-wasn't he like doing superhero stuff for so long how could he take care of a kid"

"Well to cut a long story short my mom and my dad did the baby making situation one night when they were both realllly drunk, cause she worked for him. And then she found out she had me and quit working for my dad for a while and just worked in this S.H.I.E.L.D place and then once she had the baby she hid me from my dad until I was like 8 or 10. Happy took care of me.. while she was hiding me from everything"

"Holy shit- your iron mans daug-"

I covered his mouth "Oh my gosh not so loud"

Ned adjusted his hat "So do you have powers too?" "Well my dad doesn't really have powers he's just rich and has a funky heart" "And so you probably know about peters... internship" I nodded "Wait so you know the avengers?" "They're kinda broken up right now but I've met all of them in the past" "who else knows about your- cool dad?" "Well. You now, Peter, some of my teachers, and the avengers"

"That's so cool" Ned said which made me laugh.

I heard a honk behind me and turned around. It was happy
I got in the car and he told me that my dad wanted to talk to me..

Once we got inside and followed happy in. We went into the meeting room
"W-why are we talking in here?"
I asked but happy shrugged.

My dad and mom walked in and sat down across from me

"So what happened earlier today- well Do you have an idea of what you're going to do about it?"
My mom asked me.

I thought for a moment

"I want to.. um"

Peters pov-

My aunt knew about me being spiderman. She was still shaken up about it but I think she finally accepted it

Ned and I had gone to eat at Delmars so I was home later then usual. I listened to music getting inside my home.

May was standing near the door and she looked at me. I took off my headphones and looked at her.

"Hey may.. something wrong?"
"Are you dating someone"

I noticed I had never told May about me and y/n.

I put my backpack down then crossed my arms "yeah.."

I looked over to the tv as a live new broadcast came on.

Mr.Stark stood with Ms.Potts. They looked worried.

Y/ns pov-
I want to tell the world who I truly am..

I had gotten glammed up quickly and we called a bunch of reports for a special broadcast outside our home.

I stood inside waiting for my cue to come out. My heart was beating so fast.

I opened my phone and texted peter

"I'm telling the world I am in a few seconds I'm so nervous"

Wanda walked over and saw how I looked.

"You are awesome no matter who knows who you actually are" I smiled "Thanks Wanda."

I pulled her into a hug.

She's been like a big sister to me recently. We've stayed up late and I told her about my life. I've show Vision and Wanda iconic movies. We hadn't done that lately and I missed it.

I started to listen to what my dad was saying waiting for my cue to come out.

Then he said "I'd like to show you all someone. Who I've hidden but now due to a few slip ups.. I want to show her off"

I opened the doors and walked up the microphone. The people paused on taking pictures. They all looked at me confused

"You all have no idea who I am or why I'm up here. This is probably going to be a mess since this was so short notice but here goes nothing.. I've always not really known who I was or where I stood in life. I met a really amazing guy a few months ago. From some slight changes in my living situation I got to live with some of the amazing people I know. I have so many amazing people in my life that no one knows about. Everyone at my school has no idea the crazy life I have.."

I looked down trying to gather my words and how to lead up to the big idea. My phone buzzed and a message from peter popped up
"You got this. I love you"

He loves me...

I froze.