Part Three-Lets talk

The academic decathlon team walked in during our practice.. they are totally going to get yelled at by Lexi.

Lexi got up and went over to their teacher. She took him aside and yelled quietly. I stood up and went over to peter and Ned.

"Why are you guys here?"

"Mr.Harrigton said we needed to practice what we know in the cafeteria but they locked the doors there so we thought this place was vacant.. but it's obviously not"

I looked over to peter but before I could spit out some words one of the girls took my hand and brought me back to their circle. I waved to peter and Ned then sat down.

Peter-
I couldn't speak... I should've said something. But her in that uniform...

"She's so hot," Ned said

I switched my gaze from her to Ned "Hm?" "You should talk to her" "Nice joke dude"

Y/ns pov-
I looked back at Peter and Ned as their teacher escorted them elsewhere. Lexi came back to the circle and smiled "Well now that my mood is absolutely in the dumps I need a spa hour. So shoo off but y/n stay"

I looked up at her. Uh, oh...

Everyone left and she crossed her arms "The girls have been so fake lately we need to have a sleepover"

Is "have a sleepover" code for your out of the squad.

I shrugged "Uh... ok!"

She smiled "Let's just head to my place and you can change there"

I smiled

We walked out to her car "I should call my dad to let him know ok"

Lexi nodded but got into the car and started to blast music. She had parked on the sidewalk next to the school so I went to the doors to call my dad.

I opened up his contact and he answered.
I put the call on speakerphone from being unable to hear over lexis music.

"Hi. Can I have a sleepover with Lexi"
"It's a school night"
"Yeah I know but it's just this once. I'll come home like once she falls asleep"
He took a deep breath.
"No"

I groaned "Dad pleaseeeee! Put mom on the phone!"

"No Y/n it's a school night. You can have a sleepover on the weekend"
"Put your wife on the phone! Put Ms.Potts on the phone she'll let me!"
"Y/n stop this none sense"

I pulled my hair out of a ponytail.
"Pleeeeeeeasssse," I said long and drawn out trying to persuade his answer.
"No. Y/N Y/M/N Stark! Get your ass home or I will send happy to you"

I groaned then hung up.

"Lexi I can't have a sleepover my dad is against me" "Oh whatever screw him. Cmon just get in"
"I can't If I disobey him I'd be in big trouble and he'd do all in his power to stop me"

Lexi sighed and I walked off.

I texted in happy number and stood in the road. "Hi happy.. can you pick me up and not tell my dad where you're going."

He agreed but said it might take a little while. I sat down at the sidewalk and put my bag next to me.

I put on my jacket and went on my phone. I started to go dark but the street lights lit up the road.

I heard the door open and instinctively stood up.

But it was peter

"Hi"
I said and calmed down.
"He-hey"
"What are you still doing here?" He asked
I laughed
"I could ask you the same"

He smiled "My aunt- um she had to go get gas.. for her car so um... I just was with Ned but he... left"

I nodded "Well I was waiting on my uncle but apparently he doesn't know how to drive fast"
Peter looked me up and down but the went onto the road.

"How was your practice..?"
I asked trying to make conversation and break the awkward silence