Part Twenty-One: Cant say no

I texted peter
"How's it going?"
And he responded back quickly
"I'm eating now. Just watching for crime"

I looked down at my phone and sighed.

Then he put "hbu?"
I responded
"I think I'm gonna go on a walk"
"Have fun"
"Thanks"

I sat on my bed and closed the window.

I walked outside and started to walk.
Peter then texted me

"I got invited to a college party. Not me but as spiderman.."

I paused and responded
"Spider-Man's a party trick now?"

"I wasn't planning on going but Ned really wants to go"

I held my phone in my hand feeling uneasy about him going to a party.. as spiderman.

"Just be yourself!"
I put

"Ned said he didn't think anyone would want just Peter Parker"

Starting to get annoyed I texted
"Well then don't go."

"But it's a college party!"

I opened the call and called him.

"Peter please don't go to that party"
"Why?"

I groaned "I don't know I just don't like the idea of spiderman, a hero, being a show-off for some dumb college party"

"But Ned wants to go"
"Tell Ned to go by himself!"

"It'll be fun"
"No! Bringing superhero's to parties never end well!"

Then I paused and noticed why I was so uneasy.. my dad...
He had a party being iron man and it ended with a fight with his best friend.

"How would you know"
He asked

I took a deep breath and lowered my voice
"It happened to my dad once. He had a party and got drunk and he had a whole, physical, fight with rhodey and destroyed the house"

"I'm not Mr.Stark, y/n"

I sighed "I know but I don't want anything to happen to you"

He paused and didn't answer
"I'll be ok."

I scoffed "After all that you're still thinking of going?!"
"I-I-"
Peter started to say but I cut him off
"I can't deal with you right now Parker"

I hung up and just stood by the building I was at. I leaned against the wall and took some deep breaths.

Why can't he just listen to me? It's so unlike him to want to go to a party...

Later that night- Narrator-

Peter got persuaded by Ned to go. He didn't want to go but Ned really wanted to. So, Peter got into his suit and went to the party.

The whole time Peter was very uncomfortable. The college kid pressured him to drink, they didn't know his real age so he couldn't say no.

Peter kept thinking about y/n. He wanted her there with him. He wanted to be with her, maybe on a re-do date, he messed up.

"I should call her and tell her to pick me up"
Peter thought to himself. He walked outside for a moment and called y/n but there was no answer.

She was still upset with him. He wished he had just listened to y/n instead of Ned.

Peter was out of it from all the alcohol in him and having barley any food the alcohol went straight to his head.

He went to go sit down in a bedroom but two girls followed. One girl was filming and the other pinned peter up against a wall and pulled up his mask. She kissed him and was about to pull up his mask more but then peter pushed her away

"I have a girlfriend!"
He yelled and the girls looked at each other
"Delete the video I look ugly anyway," one girl said to the other holding the camera.

Peter quickly walked out and tried to get home but he didn't know that part of New York.

He looked which was closer, his house or y/ns house. And y/ns was closer so he found out how to get there.

Y/n was asleep. But peter tried to open the window and it opened.

"She should lock that"
He mumbled to himself. He sat on the bed and looked at her. He took his mask off and placed it on her vanity. Then he saw all the pictures she had. He picked up one of them together and smiled.

He looked over at y/n who had woken up. Then she jolted up and looked at him.

"Holy shit-"
She put her hand on her chest and sighed.

"Sorry"
He said
"You look awful"
She said to him and stood up

"You were right"
He said with a quiet groan

She crossed her arms and looked at him confused.

"Ned pressured me into going then they gave me alcohol and- and"

Peter put his hand on his forehead trying to remember everything but he was tired drunk and felt sick.

Y/n looked around and grabbed peters hoodie he had given her and handed it to him

"Change. I'll get you some crackers and water"

She left the room and peter changed. He sat on her bed and sighed.

She came back with some crackers, water, and meds.

"Are you mad"
He said
"Sometimes you have to learn the hard way"
She said sitting next to him.

She gave him the medicine and then he ate and sipped the water.

"Little better?"
She said and he nodded

"You should get some rest"
Y/n insisted. He laid down and instantly fell asleep.

Y/n kissed his head and laid in his arms.