Chapter 2

You're a Fag.

Your useless and don't want to have you in our team.

You're a Slut.

A Murderer.

Ugly.

Never coming back to Earth.

Rejection.

Being a burden.

Blue not wanting him and finding a new pilot.

Getting found out by the Galra and getting used by them once again.

Not being found by mi tío. (my Uncle).

.

.

.

The silence was heavy. It made him know that he had messed up. Made him feel that they weren't accepting him. That soon he would get yelled at. With this on his mind, he put the damn thing away on the ground. Then he stood up and leaving the room. There was just no way he would stay. Not to mention that there would be questions and he really wasn't wanting to answer them. It was too much for him.

He shook his head and swallowing the lump in his throat as walking straight into his room. Then he slumped down and first just a few tears escaped. But soon the dam broke, and he was hysterical crying and laughing at the same time.

He was so not mental right now but then again after everything he went through not too surprising. It was so not a good thing and he despises now that they know about all his fears. Because he was pretty sure that they won't accept him. Hell, he was just barely holding onto his sanity.

He was surprised that he even managed that long and this was the last straw to destroy that image he so long cling onto. Now they will see him as the broken and damaged being he really was. The monster he was. He hadn't even realized that there was someone at the other side of the door.

That was until the knocks got louder and he really wasn't wanting to deal with anyone. So, he was ignoring the person. It was just way too much right now. He stopped laughing but the tears still were rolling down and he was feeling like a burden again.

"Can you open the door please." Hunk was saying and he groaned out not even wanting to deal with Hunk right now.

"I will break that door down, when you don't open this damn door." This time it was Keith who warned, and he was so not wanting to deal with anyone.

"Go away!" He yelled out but deep down he wanted to have someone who cares for him, but he doubts that they will. He doubted that anyone will accept him.

"Lance come on I won't judge just want to make sure your alright." Keith said softly and he could hear the desperate tone. It was different then usual. It was making him feel guilty. So that he slowly opened the door and avoided looking at Keith or Hunk.

"You don't need to explain it to me or anyone else, just take deep breathes. Can you do that for me?" Keith said and he felt a steady hand on his shoulder. He first stiffens but soon relaxed and giving as an answer a nod. His eyes were growing heavy soon enough and he soon fell asleep, without him realizing it.

.

.

.

A few hushed voices were heard, and he was having his arms around something. It felt solid, warm and had a rhythmic thud sound. There was also something going through his hair. It was relaxing and he was confused at this. Until his eyes snapped open realizing that he was hugging someone.

It surprised him that he had not flinched or tensed up when the person was going through his hair. He should have and for once he had a rest that was alright. Even with a nightmare plaguing his mind. But it stopped in the middle. This was making him confused and he the feeling of him feeling this.

"No, we are not going to push further." Keith was heard saying this in a hush tone. But he was confused at what they were talking about.

"But he needs to get this out of his chest and maybe you can bring him to talk to you. Because I know some parts of his past." Hunk said and he realized that they were talking about him. So that he took a deep breath and trying not to freak out. Not good. Not good at all. This was a bad thing. 

This was so not something that he ever wanting to talk about to anyone else. Hunk just knew because of him having a breakdown in front of his best friend. And because he had trust him.

"You know talking behind someone's back is so rude." He chirped into the talk and he let go. Then sitting up as rubbing his eyes and giving both a pointed look. Nothing was said for a moment and he puffed his cheeks out.

"I am not going to talk about this and would advice you to let this go." He added before the two could say something more.

"No." Keith said firmly as seeing him fold his arms together and he groaned out. Of course, his so-called rival was going to be a pain in the ass.

"Look Lance. By now I feel like we are more like a family then a team and I really hate seeing you like this." Keith said soon afterward, and he was shocked about this. In all the times being outside in space; he thought that he was just bothering others and being annoying. But that he sees him as a family was making him unsure.

"I am not going to talk about this, and this is final." He sharply replied and he muttered instantly an apology because snapping at the other male wasn't helping. He soon picked up a new pair of fresh clothes. "And you better not going to push further, and I am talking about you too Hunk. Going for a bath." He said before leaving the two alone.