Chapter 15

A few weeks later...

It was really awkward talking to Kolivan at first but soon he was a bit less tense. He was apologizing many times for not being there when he was a child. This was making him feel sheepish and waving it away. It was obvious that the male couldn't' have known and he showed that he wanted to make amends as getting to know him.

There was also Krolia who was as sheepish and it felt weird to him yet he wasn't minding it too much. The female had felt anyway more like a mother then his blood related one. That was just because she had been more there. But he had no idea what to think of this, but it made him feel oddly connected to the two.

They were kind and he also learned how to control his other half. But there was something that he soon realized that made him differently. A week later and heck he had no idea how to deal with this. Because he felt moodier and also felt clingier towards Keith. It reminded him at how Keith had been a month prior. The male had pretty much been horny for four days straight.

He was also wearing something that Keith worn making him more at ease when the other had gone somewhere. It was just that he loved the scent and it calmed him down. But he had no idea what was going on and Keith for sure had no idea either.

So that it wasn't too surprising when Krolia suddenly entered and pausing. The reason was him having made something akin to a nest. There were plushies, many pillows and he was hugging the blanket closely to him.

"I am guessing you went into heat." It was explained to him and he stared at the female like he had a second head. It was confusing to him and he couldn't really get what she meant, until she explained that Galra had something like an animal instinct.

Alpha and Omega. Alpha were the dominate one and then there was Omega who usually were the ones who were less dominate. It reminded him of something that he read, an Omegaverse thing. But this was something that he thought could just be in fiction.

(Wasn't planned at first but was why not. And I love this kind of thing. Just yeah. Ended up with something akin to Omegaverse XD)

But now he was needy for the male. He puffed his cheeks out and asking Krolia to get to him. It seems that this was something that got talked to him as well. His biological father had also threatened not to hurt him or else he will wish he have some broken bones. It probably had to do with his father being overprotective and this was sweet, but he had to butt in.

"Uh- Oh I guess your...." Keith trailed off and he couldn't help but whine as an answer, which made the male come over and instantly scoop him into a hug.

.

.

.

It had been going on for two weeks and he was glad about this. Because this was a weakness and could be exploited against him. The thought alone made him shudder. That was why they had not told anyone that he and Keith had this. At least he had been taken care by Keith. His boyfriend treated him amazing and making sure that he was alright. This showed once again how much he cared for him.

"So, where were you?" Pidge grumbled out and he flushed deeply as hiding more behind Keith. It was just that the gremlin can be rather scary.

"We ended up staying with our fam." Keith answered with a shrug and Pidge seemed to semi believe it.

"Heh you had your first heat, didn't you?" Lotor teased and he felt his cheeks heat even more and feeling unsure what to think of this.

"The same thing I told Keith does apply to you as well Lotor." His father growls and he tried not to be intimidated but this was scary.

"I know, you told me that you would break every bone when I hurt either of the two." Lotor huffed out and he could feel the tension, but right now he was way too scared. Why he had no idea, but it was probably because his father is pissed off, Keith had displeasure and Lotor looked not too far off from this feeling.

'Too late was his thoughts.' At the memory of what had happened to Keith. This was something that none knew yet and he wasn't planning to tell anyone. It was not his to tell and right now he was just too scared of this escalating.

"Your scaring him." Krolia butted in and the tension instantly left. It was a good thing because he had no idea how to handle that kind of tension.

"Wait so why would Lance have heat? Like he is not all Galra but part." Allura asked and he groaned out. This all was so embarrassing and lucky for him Krolia explained shortly that it wasn't mattering. Some part Galra have it and some don't. It depends when someone awakens the Galra part.

"Anyway, what is the plan now?" Hunk asked and he stepped aside and feeling his hand taken softly from his boyfriend. They had stayed now for two months and it was decided that they would try to get new alliance for the Voltron collation. So that they would head out into space tomorrow morning.

.

.

.

Both were cuddling in bed and he was silent. It wasn't an uncomfortable silent and he had to think about the fact that he wasn't well Alpha. It made him feel strange but was making sense why he always liked to take care of others. Even when he flirted a lot and joked was just a mask. Not to mention even after everything that happened, Keith had not rejected him nor anyone else. They still accepted him, and he was glad about this.

It was making him feel weird because he wasn't human and even after weeks, he wasn't that used yet. But now that he thought about it, since he had his first heat, well he was different. Tamer and it was probably strange to.

"Penny for your thoughts?" His thought disrupted now after hearing Keith asked this and he fidgets as feeling nervous now. Yet he mentioned his insecurities about this entire Omega and Alpha situation. That he had still not gotten used to it and Keith reassured him that it was the same thing with his boyfriend. They would have to get used to this and he really wasn't sure where this all will be heading.