Chapter 6

Both Keith and he stumbled inside of the room where everyone was. A tense aura was in the room and he knew why. They ended up going inside of their lions and he was on edge. This was so not good, and he feared that something bad could happen.

.

.

.

He was fuming at what had happened. Keith ended up getting taken and he still couldn't believe how it ended up that badly. To make it worse he had ended up being taken as well. But the difference between him and Keith was that he was an ex-assassin.

"Well you surely are someone cute." A female voice cooed, and he glared daggers at her. Step by step he went forward as looking straight into this person's eyes.

"The only one who I let myself called cute is Keith and you're not him. Where is he?" He hissed out and the female blinked at him in surprise.

"Wait you know my son?" It was asked in surprise and he opened his mouth but closing it again. Not something he expected, and this would mean Keith was half Galra.

"Woah hold it. He is human and how can I be sure that you're not lying to me." He asked tensely and eyes cold. Not even a speck of emotions in his face.

"I ended up stranded on your planet and one thing led to another. Fell even in love with a human. He was kind and I loved him dearly, but I had to leave to protect my family." Her voice was genuine, and he could see no lie into it. So that his expression softens, and he let out a sigh.

"Help me out in rescuing him. I fear that Lotor has something to do with this." A sigh escaped and he was so not wanting to work together with her.

"I am Krolia and what's our plan?" She asked as they started to sneak around. This time he wasn't holding back his skill and expression was neutral.

"I need a computer and names Lance." He muttered and right now he wasn't caring that he was working with someone who was Galra, because this female was different.

"Nice to meet you and follow me." She said and they ended up finding the main computer. He started to hack into their system and hummed as he found out where Keith was.

"God, Kai is with asshat grapebutt." He growls out and glaring daggers at the screen. This person was not someone he wanted ever to meet.

"Language young man and this is bad. What is the plan?" Her gaze was going to him and he puffed his cheeks out. A massive amount of bloodlust left him and the female was surprised by this.

"Were going to rescue my Kai with a bang and I will be damned when I can't get him from this bastard." He grumbled out darkly and they started to plan.

.

.

.

Another Galra went down silently and once again Krolia gave him a surprised look. It wasn't that they were dead. They just taking a forceful nap as he presses the right pressure point.

"I was their assassin and know the ships in and out. This is why I am that good but not going to talk about this." He explained darkly as shivers going through his body at the memory. It was not a place he wanted ever coming back, yet here he was.

"That, explains it." She said softly with a motherly tone being used. It was not something that he expected but he pushed this aside. Emotions were not necessary right now.

.

.

.
His body hiding as he watched Lotor exit the room. It was a room that he never wanting to be in ever again inside. The room of Lotor. He shook his head as entering. His looked around and feeling anger bubbling up on him.

Keith being chained up and eyes glazed and dilated. It indicated drug usage and he knew that the other male wouldn't manage to escape without help. To make this worse he was butt naked.

"Krolia you watch out and I am getting him out." He ordered and the female knew better then argue with him. Not when had a cold look like this. he rushed over and breaking the chains away, wrapping the male into the blanket and softly pulling him into his arms.

Keith was none responsive, and he knew that whatever this drug was had not been weak. He cursed Lotor and the male was so lucky he wasn't in the room. Or he would have murdered this bastard without a second thought.

"Kai I got you." He muttered as starting to run outside and the female hot on his trials. Everything went relatively well. Krolia used her ship and they managed to escape. But he swore to himself that Lotor will never get near his Keithy.

.

.

.

"Okay they can't track us. Where do we go now?" Krolia asked. The mother of Keith was still piloting but he could see the concern. Because even after an hour the male was still in that drugged up state. It was not something that he liked, and he hated seeing this happening to someone he loved.

"I can try to contact the castle of lions." He softly said and looked down just to see that a shiver was going through the other male. Even rolling himself in his side.

"That could work out." Krolia said and he picked Keith up as sitting himself next to Krolia. Then he tried to contact the castle.

"Here speaks Lance blue Paladin do you copy?" He asked in hope that they managed to get into contact but nothing.

"Whelp we are stuck for now." He said with a grimace but had an idea. A smirk was slowly creeping up and he closed his eyes.

"What are you trying to do?" Krolia asked and he tuned her out. The blue lion possible could come in theory. They did after all rescue them more then often.