Stardust Coffee Co.

Welcome to Stardust, may I take your order?

Scarlett: *from back of the ship* Okay, let's get it right this time. Nice, orderly line. Oh crap-

*running footsteps*

Scarlett: Hi there, can I get a medium triple-shot skinny french vanilla machiato? And um... sorry, we have a group here-

*calm yet confused footsteps*

Auri: large green tea latte with... *sigh*... almond milk.

*shuffle of an arm wrapping around shoulders*

Kal: *to Auri* Proud of you, Be'shmai.

Kal: *turns back to speaker* Coffee, please.

.....this is a Stardust. You'll need to be more specific.

Kal: ........hot, black, bitter liquid. In a cup. Please.

One Syldrathi^ coming up.

*awkward footsteps*

Tyler: *in hushed tones* I'm not gonna ask for-

Scarlett: *in the back of the ship* Tyler Jones, ask for what you actually want to drink and stop being a baby about it. No one will think less of you!

Tyler: *sigh* A strawberry lemonade, please?

Would you like that in the kids collectible cup?

Tyler: I am NOT A KID-

*diplomatic shove*

Finian: -uh he wants a medium for that. And could I get a chocolate hazelnut frappuccino with extra fudge swirls and a shot of the vanilla cupcake syrup? Large. Like really large. ....oh! And put like 4 shots of espresso in that for me. It's gonna be a long night.

Zila: *quietly next to him* Finian you do realise we are on vacation? There are no tasks or pressing matters to complete tonight.

Finian: *mutters* I have like six seasons of anime to watch before my membership expires. I've been awake for DAYS-

Zila: *to microphone* I would like a small cup of peppermint tea, as well as a plain toasted bagel with butter and grape jelly.

*door slams*
*running footsteps*

Saedii: *breathing hard* I forgot! Is there still time?!
*leans head out of the window*
THE ORDER IS NOT YET COMPLETE! I REQUIRE SUSTENANCE!!!

Scarlett: *from the comms room* Saedii stop shouting, you're fine! Tell them what you want.

Saedii: oh. Um, I want.... ...... uhhhhhhh.......

*mutes microphone to hide their deep sigh*

Saedii: One chai tea latte, extra cinnamon. And do you sell the rings of sweet dough?

......donuts?

Saedii: YES!! HOW MANY ARE LEFT?!

What kind?

Saedii: THE ROUND KIND!!

Lots. We have a lot of them.

Saedii: I will take... ... SEVENTEEN!!!

Seventeen?? Assorted donuts?

Saedii: Your terms are satisfactory. I accept!!

Anything else?

................................

Kay please pull up to the next airlock. Please note that physical credits will not be accepted due to the current Rahaam infestation, and you will need to pay electronically. Go. Bye.

^ In this context, a "Syldrathi" is a jab at an "Americano" :p