Betraskan Bites Pizza TM

Hullo, welcome to Betraskan Bites Pizza, where everyone is part of the pizza clan slash cabal.  *sigh* May I take your order?

Tyler: Yeah uh, I'll have a pepperoni please. Medium. ...uh, hold on a sec...

*shuffles around, footsteps*

Aurora: Hi, yeah can I get a medium cheese pizza, extra cheese, stuffed crust-

Kal: *whispers* Be'shmai, aren't you lactose intol-

Aurora: *angry whispers* Oh let me have this one will ya?!

*sound of shoving and stumbling*

Finian: Haiii there, I noticed you had a new calzone, can you tell me about that?

The Every Meat Calzone (Patent Pending) contains delicious and succulent meat from at least seven planets. Served with a liability waiver and a side of sauce.

Finian: *drools* oh Maker yes. Just the biggest one you can give me. And uh, *leans in close to the speaker* There wouldn't be a "Betraskan Discount" or anything, would there? I'm de Karran de Seel? Perhaps we're cousins?

Officially we cannot descriminate on the basis of race or ethnicity. *mumbles* prices are liable to change though, say hi to your third mother for me.

*calm footsteps and a small shove*

Zila: Medium pizza, barbecue sauce base, bacon, pineapple, black olives.

*dead silence*

Zila: *smiles sweetly* It's the ideal balance of sweet and salty and anyone who disagrees can fight me

*non-committal murmurs of acceptance*

Scarlett: *from back in the control room* Kal, what do you want on your pizza?

Kal: *also back in the control room* I have not eaten pizza before. I will sample from amongst you to figure out what I like. Though, perhaps not from Finian's....

*confident striding footsteps*

Saedii: DOUBLE pepperoni!! *turns head to face away from speaker* Hah! I shall have twice the pepperoni that you have, Tyler Jones! By choosing to order after you, I have secured my advantage and proven myself the better tactician-

*sound of shoving and shushing*

Scarlett: Hi there, last order. Would you be more likely to recommend the chicken and veggies pizza or the eggplant parmesan pasta?

I don't eat here. But the pasta is from offplanet. 

Scarlett:... Pasta it is!

Would anyone like to add drinks or sides?

*exactly 7 seconds of silence*

Thank you for your order, please dock the ship around to the next airlock for payment. Have a great sun cycle.