Music Video 2: Auri (Gasoline)

New one-shot format entirely inspired by @chemicalcutie who made their recent post listing character playlists! I listened to the first song and was hooked straight away, and I just started envisioning this badass music video that maybe Scarlett bullied everyone into doing for fun.

This is Auri's second music video <33

Accompanying song: "Gasoline" by Halsey

Setting the scene: Auri is sitting cross-legged on the floor of a dark, empty room. Moonlight shines through the only window and is reflected on the dusty hard wood flooring. There are maybe two pieces of furniture in the background, covered in white sheets. The walls are exposed brick, made a dark auburn red from the flickering of the 5-10 candles lit around the room. 

Auri is sitting across from Kal, who is also cross-legged on the floor and facing her. The camera is trained to face Auri's left side and Kal's right. She is wearing ripped jeans, a white t-shirt, and a thin black leather jacket left open. Her hair is up in a messy ponytail, and her makeup is dark and strong but slightly rushed. Kal is wearing dark grey jeans that are not ripped, and no shirt for purely plot-related reasons I'm sure. He's playing his Siif calmly as Auri sings not quite to him, but at him. As though she is asking him all of these questions. 

The footage of them on the floor is occasionally interrupted by one of the following types of clips:

-When Kal got beaten up the day after the draft in Aurora Academy

-Whenever Auri was losing control of her powers in either book

-When Auri like vaporized everything on the docks in AB

-Kal fighting the Unbroken in the bar with Tyler

-Kal fighting Saedii while Auri suffers in the background

-Kal single-handedly taking out the GIA agents

-Auri arguing with the Eshvaren in the Echo

-Auri fighting the Starslayer

After each clip, it cuts back to them on the floor, Auri singing at Kal and Kal calmly playing his Siif.