Yet

"Woah" I took a quick breath "that was" I paused until Tokio got up from under the covers "amazing".

She smirked and bit her lip "not as amazing as you taste".

I let my head fall back onto the pillow thinking back to my last conversation with Ariana.

"Tokio knows about us" I looked at her worriedly but she held a calm expression on her face.

"And" she asked making me confused.

"She threatened to tell Zendaya" that made Ariana chuckle.

"She doesn't know Zendaya let alone what she looks like" I got anxious so I moved to get up making Ariana get up off of my lap.

"This is too risky" Ariana now stood up coming into my personal space.

"It's not" she held my hands "we can do this" I pulled away.

"We can't" I heard her sigh.

"Why" she said a little too loud but I didn't blame her. She's angry that I picked someone she hates over her.

"Because" I dragged out.

"Because what Y/n" she asked making me look away from her.

"I think I have feelings for you".

And that was when I ran out of that room and straight into Tokio's arms.

"Y/n/n" Zendaya came up to me as I was making my way to my art class.

"Ze" I responded.

"I'm having a few people over at my house after school so bring your bathing suit and Camila along with you" that was when Camila came up to us.

"I heard my name" she smiled. I love her smile. I wonder what facial expression she would have if she found out what I done behind her back.

"My place after school, bathing suit" Zendaya said quickly cause she was going to be late for her class.

I haven't saw Ariana since that night because I was avoiding both her and Zendaya. I lied to Zendaya by saying that I was with Camila all them times she asked me to hangout at her house and I felt bad for it.

"Hey Y/n/n" Maddy came up to me hugging me. Camila's friend group is the type to befriend anyone that any of them is dating and I'm not going to lie I think it's nice of them.

"Hey Maddy" I looked behind her and saw Camila. Even though I've gotten very distant with Zendaya that only got me closer with Camila. I don't know if that's a bad thing or good thing.

I mean it's much better if I don't see my best friend that much because I'm with my girlfriend instead of sneaking around with her mom and spending a lot of time with her.

"Hey beautiful" I cheekily smiled at Camila before pecking her lips.

"Why don't you get in the pool before I have to pull you into another one, she joked.

I got into the pool and I looked over at Zendaya to already see her gaze fixated on me.

She motioned with her head for me go somewhere with just us.

"I'll be back in a second okay" I said to Camila before I got up out of the pool.

We both entered her house after we dried ourselves and went into her living room.

"Hey" she dryly said. I could tell she didn't know where to go with this talk she was planning with me.

"Look" I started "I know I've been very distant lately and I'm sorry" I stopped and both of us were just there in silence for a quick moment.

"You don't have to be sorry" she furrowed her eyebrows "if I'm being too clingy it's totally fine to blow me off".

"You're not being to clingy Ze" I said because I didn't want her thinking that she was the reason why I haven't been around her lately.

"You lied to me though" that made me shut up "you told me one of the times that you were out with Camila but Nate and I bumped into her and you were nowhere in sight" she gave me tight lipped smile and I sighed.

"I'm sorry it's just I'm not feeling like myself lately at all and I just don't want to bother anyone" after I said that I felt her arms wrap around me.

"You could never bother me Y/n, you're literally like a sister to me and I would do anything for you" she held me tighter by each word that she was saying.

I don't know what came over me but I started to cry. Maybe it was because I felt bad for not hanging out with her.

Or maybe it's that fact that I don't think I can lie to her anymore and I'm just not ready to lose my best friend yet.

Later that night we all ended up in the pool with each other just laughing and having fun and it made me forget about everything.

About college.

About Tokio.

Especially about Ariana.

"Hey" Zendaya poked me after Camila drove off "wanna stay over" she gave me a wide smile "my moms not home so free house" she done a funny cheer.

"Why not" I laughed.

"So tell me everything with Tokio, you know I saw her right" that wiped the smile that I had on my face right off.

"What, when" I asked quickly.

"At some ball my moms job was having, she's hot and also would've been nice if you told me that her and my mom work with each other" I furrowed my eyebrows pretending to be confused about the whole situation.

"They work with each other" I said and Zendaya nodded quickly.

"Yeah so we're gonna have to be more careful because my mom can be a bit of a pain sometimes" now I was curious as to what she meant.

"How so" I asked.

Zendaya took another sip of her water "let's just say if she wants something her way, like really and I'm talking really badly it will go her way" she laughed "one time I was gonna go out with a guy, you remember Jacob right" I slightly nodded cause I was caught up on my own thoughts of what she had just said sounding out her story "anyways she went crazy and that was when I got grounded for a month after that I was honestly scared to go outside cause it felt like I forgot how the world worked" she laughed.

A part of me hopes that Ariana wants me bad enough and another doesn't because I'm not sure if I want to see that side of her.

Finally an updated. Thank you for reading and my apologies for any mistakes:)