Imagination

"Well, well, well look at what we have here" Zendaya came up to me while I was putting my books in my locker "little miss whipped" she laughed and I faked a laugh.

"Oh my god that was so creative how could you ever come up with something like that" I said sarcastically and she shoved me.

"Shut up" she then looked around "so did you drop Stardust yet" I furrowed my eyebrows. Last night I couldn't get Ariana out of my mind and the second I do she somehow has a way of squeezing her way back in.

"Well, yes" I paused "technically" it was now Zendaya who furrowed her eyebrows.

"What do you mean technically" she air quoted with her hands.

"Technically as in I told Tokio that I pick her but didn't say anything to Stardust" Zendaya thought for a moment only to then shrug her shoulders.

"Wait What's this" I mirrored her shrug.

"It's I guess you don't really have to tell Stardust, I mean you can just ghost her it's not likely for you to bump into her" she chuckled.

You'd be surprised Ze.

"Yeah I suppose you're right" I closed my locker door and then felt two arms wrap around me, I turned around to see Camila smiling at me.

"Hey" she said with her cheesy smile not fading even the slightest.

"Hey" I pinched her cheek lightly making her giggle and push my hand away gently.

"Okay you two I'm just gonna go" I heard Zendaya say but I kept my gaze on Camila as did she with me.

"Yeah bye Ze" I barely said.

"So I was thinking" Camila intertwined our hands together "if we could hangout tonight".

I smiled at her "I would love to" I felt her grip slightly tighten on my hand with excitement "but" I then felt it loosen "I can't tonight, maybe tomorrow night" I wish I didn't have plans with Tokio.

We heard the bell ring and she separated her body from mine making me miss the feeling of her against me "Yeah sure tomorrow" she then left and walked off to her class.

"It's just a dinner some of us have before we go to the ball" Tokio informed me as we're walking into a five star restaurant that I would never ever in my life eat at.

"What's up with your job always having parties" I said making her stop walking  and turn around to me.

"It's the fashion industry" she lightly pinched my cheek reminding me of Camila and you guessed it, I feel guilty now.

"Now come on, only the important people are at this dinner" she took ahold of my hand and led me to the table where another ten people are sitting at already.

"Sorry I am late" Tokio said as we both sat down at the seats that had our names on it.

I never sat at a seat with my name on it.

"Don't be silly Tokio I just got here" a guy with bleach blond hair said to her "and who is this" he looked at me and that made Tokio out her hand in my exposed shoulder due to the dress she got me that wasn't covering it.

"This is Y/n and" she paused with a smirk on her face "she's a good friend of mine" a sly grin formed on his face and he looked at Tokio.

"A good friend of yours" he air quoted making her laughed.

"I know I'm late but that traffic is just a nightmare" I heard the familiar voice say.

Great.