Tokio

I woke up squinting my eyes because the curtains in Zendaya's room were left open letting the sun sit on my face.

I rolled out of her bed stretching and feeling my need for a shower crawl up on me. I instantly walked out of her room.

I turned around and closed the door then I was met with a sight that I was not expecting to see first thing in the morning.

"Oh my god" I said out of impulse and went to go back into Zendaya's room but instead I just bashed my nose against her door.

"Y/n I'm sorry I didn't know you would be awake" Ariana said while I held my nose still facing the door, I think it's bleeding now.

"It's not your fault" I just saw my best friends mom completely naked, it was no surprise to see what she was packing because Zendaya had told me before that her mother's body was slightly different. What I didn't expect was to ever see it.

"You can turn around" she said after a minute.

I did but I couldn't really still see her since I had my head tilted up and was holding my nose "I was just heading off" I said awkwardly as she walked up to me.

"What's wrong with your nose" she tugged for me the let go of my nose so she could see it "oh it's like a fountain" she said shocked.

"Yeah well i'm" I was about say go but she pulled me into her bedroom pushing me to sit on her bed.

"Let me get you a tissue" she walked into her bathroom that was also connected to her bedroom.

She came back out and said "lay down" while lightly pushing me to lay on her bed.

I felt very tense and uncomfortable because I was never actually this close to her face and also due to them nights that my mind was stuck thinking about her but I cannot be thinking about that right now.

"God you gave yourself some bang" she chuckled as she dabbed the tissue around my nose "didn't think my body was that bad" she said jokingly.

"No it wasn't that" she cut me off my laughing "it's okay Y/n I'm just messing with you".

We heard the front door close and then at the side of my eye I saw Zendaya look at both of us, her mom laying beside me on her bed.

This kind of looks bad.

"I'm not even going to ask" she laughed.

"I busted my nose" was the only thing that came from my lips. She went to go into her room but her mother speaking stopped her.

"Where do you think you're going" she said still looking at my nose.

"To bed" Zendaya looked like she had a good time last night if you know what I mean and I was trying my best to stop a giggle from leaving my mouth.

"We have some talking to do, you never came home last night" Ariana said the obvious.

"And you broke my best friend I think we're even" she then walked into her room making Ariana sigh beside me.

"I have absolutely zero control over her" she sounded disappointed.

"I don't think anyone does" my comment made a small smile form on her face.

"How amazing was last night" Zendaya said once again while I was trying to get the last bit of my milkshake out, why is that always the hardest part to get.

"It was great until your mom turned into a cop on me, I mean I think she was literally hiding in a bush or something she just came out of nowhere"I said making her laugh.

"You took one for the team Y/n/n" she nudged me "but seriously you and Camila were so cute last night don't think I didn't see you two" she said making me blush.

"You and Nate though" she looked down smiling "I knew you liked him" now it was my turn to push her.

"I know I know" she gushed "he's just so incredible" she had such a big smile on her face and it made me so happy to see "I guess we both got what we wanted last night".

She placed her hand over mine "I couldn't ask for a better friend Y/n/n" I put my other one over hers that was already sitting on me.

"Me too".

I let myself fall into my bed thinking back on everything that has happened over this weekend before I have to enter back into my school life.

I smiled thinking back on everything that was said between both Camila and I, and I also smiled thinking back on the moment I shared with Zendaya's mom after the party, it felt nice to be hear the stuff she said because it wasn't something that was often said to me.

My phone buzzed breaking me from my thoughts.

My eyebrows shot you seeing that it was from that app that Zendaya had set up for me.

Tokio: It's nice to meet you Hailey.

That was the fake name I used for my account.

Hailey: how is it nice to meet me when we've never met before.

I was genuinely curious as to why she said that maybe she was only using that saying as a way for me to notice her or something.

Tokio: because I know I'm going to meet you soon.

Thanks for reading!