Fun

"I think if I run anymore I'm going to pass out" Justin said as he came over to Pete and I during our gym class.

"Why do you think we're here" Pete laughed, honestly I was finding it so hard not to fall on my face because of Camila and I'm starting to think that maybe I have a chance with her.

"I'm joining this conversation" Madison now came over to us out of breath "so what's the topic of conversation" she asked us.

"Well actually" Justin clapped his hands together "I have some new stock in" like me Justin had to let's say find a quicker way to get money for college.

"Can I get some off of you for this weekend" Pete asked.

Justin happily responded "of course you can my friend" I looked at my phone to see that no lonely women have tried to text me, maybe I should sell weed like Justin.

"Y/n how about you, want any for Camila's party" he asked me with a smile on his face.

"I'm not sure" I promised Zendaya's mom that I would look out for her because Zendaya can be pretty reckless when she's had one too many drinks.

"Come on Y/n/n it'll be fun you can share with me" Madison said convincing me.

I thought for a moment before saying "okay, okay if you insist" I laughed, I hope that I'm not going to regret this decision this weekend.

"Miss how is that fair" we heard Maddy say to our teacher "we're all running and they can just sit there".

"Yeah come on stop being so lazy" Camila joined her smiling while looking me directly in the eyes. Her eye contact was different towards Ariana's because she didn't scare me like Zendaya's mom did.

"I agree with both of you" she blew her whistle at us "you four run four laps and the rest of you can stop running".

"Oh come on" Justin said as he started his first lap of four along with Pete and Madison.

Camila came up to me before I could go and said "good luck".

"Thank you I will most definitely need it" I started to run hearing her laugh behind me.

"What that can't be" Zendaya said shocked when I told her that I still didn't get any messages from anyone "show me your phone".

I passed her my phone across the diner table we're at. Her eyebrows are furrowed as she looked down at my phone searching for a problem.

"Found it" she said after two minutes.

"What was it" I asked.

She showed me my phone "you had your account hidden so no one could see it now they can" she pressed the show button now making my page visible.

She handed me my phone back and I thanked her.

"What's wrong you seem off" she could always read me like a book.

"I just realised today that I actually need this to work or else I'm going to become Justin two point o" I said making Zendaya laugh.

"It'll work you just have to have some patience" my phone then buzzed.

"I got a message" Zendaya's face lit up.

"What does it say" I clicked on it to see I got sent a link, pressing on it to see a nude animation pop up.

"Okay block" I put my phone down while Zendaya laughed.

"What was it" she asked again.

"A pop up ad" I said making her laugh once again.

"There won't be any alcohol at this party I'm hoping" Zendaya was now having a game of twenty one questions with her mom while she was trying to pick which bikini to wear tomorrow.

"Mom what do you think realistically, do you want me to lie to you" she was always very upfront with her mom I don't see how because something about her was terrifying to me. Don't get me wrong she's nice but I just have this feeling that I should never get on her bad side.

"But you won't be having any of this alcohol" she pressed further with her questions.

"Mom can you please just stop, you were a teenager once" she said and Ariana folded her arms over each other.

"Yes and I know the mistakes that teenagers make and  I don't want you making any of them" she did have a point but Zendaya did also "I'm sure Y/n won't be having any alcohol" she said making Zendaya laugh and my face go red.

Why do I get embarrassed so easily.

"Yeah she'll be having something else" I'm now regretting what I told her about what Madison and I will be sharing at Camila's party.

"Ze" I said annoyed.

"What is she talking about" Ariana asked me, sometimes she felt like my mom when she was kind of giving out to me like she is right now.

"Nothing" I didn't look her in the eyes.

"I'm only joking mom, Y/n/n here is a little angel" she rubbed my head as if I was a dog annoying me more.

"Zendaya if you come back to this house under the influence you will regret it" she finally left.

"How are you going to come home" I asked her after hearing her mother's threat.

"I'm sure I'll figure something out all we have to worry about is having fun okay" she had this playful grin on her face.

I don't think I will be able to control her this weekend.

I think if I keep updating like this at this point this book will be over before we all know it.
Another thing when you google your page on this it literally shows everything, I'm on Pinterest and I didn't even know it until today.