viii. reveal

The bell only meant one thing; chaos

         The bell only meant one thing; chaos. As they reached outside their classroom, everyone pushed past each other as they hurried their way towards their other class of the day — not wanting to be late. However, Bailey had other ideas as her feet travelled as slow as they could whilst her fingers lifted to bring the spliff to her gloss-covered lips.

The spliff soon come to an end, she placed it down onto the floor and stood on it, making sure it was out before quickly catching up with Effy in the hallway. "You alright?" Bailey asked once noticing the tears that had stained Effy's eyes. "Fine. . ." Effy wasn't one for words, or sharing emotions, so Bailey decided to ignore it and pass it off as her being high.

Even if she badgered on to Effy; she still wouldn't get anything out of her. "Effy, Bailey, Effy! Excuse me? Hey, look, I got a new top. It's cool, isn't it? When you got tits like mine, you've got to flash 'em a bit, haven't you?" Katie said, pointing at her new top and the cleavage of her boobs. Bailey only laughed slightly before shaking her head.

"Sorry?" Questioned Effy, looking over at Katie in confusion. "Breasts, girl. You should try it," Replied Katie, Bailey sighed before looking over at Effy once again. Something was off with her, "I never try." Effy replied before walking away from the girls.

"Sorry?" Effy asked. "Breasts, girl. You should try it," Katie told her. "I never try," Effy told Katie before walking away, Bailey watched as she walked away before smiling a little bit.

"Stop fucking following me, would you?" Katie shouted towards Emily, Bailey dead-eyed the girl before slowing down to join besides Emily. "Your sister is a fucking bitch," Bailey told Emily, feeling as their arms connected in one.

A couple of hours later, all the girls had decided to help this random boy at a party. Bailey was up for it at the beginning but the others were hesitant, she didn't understand why. After they all jumped from the car, they walked towards Freddie, JJ and Cook. "Girls, we were just discussing breasts and there you were," Cook greeted them, holding his arm out to wrap around Bailey's shoulder. "Tosser," Katie told him as she smirked a little at her response.

"This is the guy you're gonna help out," Effy said as she held out her hand, Bailey smiled at the boy they were going to help. "So glad," He said; his voice rich and deep, but also had an slight accent to it. "Thomas has gotta get 300 quid by tomorrow, otherwise Johnny White's gonna make him eat—"

"Johnny White?" Freddie suddenly cut off the person speaking, cowering as Johnny's name was mentioned in the explanation of why they har to help Thomas. "He's got 13 ounces of weed in the bag," Effy told everyone, all of them knowing what they had to do with that much weed — as much as Bailey wanted to keep it and save it for herself, she was more than happy to help Thomas.

"If you'd help me, I could give you much. It's an excellent weed," Thomas told everyone before a familiar voice could be heard from behind the group, "Hi!" Naomi said as she walked up to the group. Bailey offered her the blonde-haired girl a smile but Naomi didn't return it.

"Oh, Christ. Not again, who phoned her?" Katie asked as she dead-eyed Naomi, Bailey rolled her eyes. Naomi wasn't that much of a bad person, Katie just seemed a little homophobic towards her and her sister's actions. "Please, Katie, don't," Emily begged the red-headed twin with force of her battered eyelashes.

"Do you ever stop bein' a bitch? Who cares what fucking happened between them, get over it," Bailey told Katie, Emily looking over at Bailey before whispering a 'thank you.' Bailey winked at Emily before the two girls giggled. "Sorry, I couldn't find a bus, you said somebody needed a hand?" Naomi asked, Bailey thankful she wanted to help Thomas also.

"Yeah, you like giving hand don't you?" Katie asked her before she started to laugh; only she started to laugh.

Naomi began to walk away before Emily revealed the whole situation, "For fuck's sake! She didn't kiss me, ok." Emily told Katie, Bailey knew the situation at hand, Emily had already told her. "She practically jumped you—" Katie tried to explain but Emily cut her off, "I kissed her! I was drunk, and someone gave me MDMA, and. . . I felt like fucking kissing someone! Satisfied?" Bailey smirked slightly, knowing Emily had put Katie in her place to mind others business.

"I'm satisfied! Be better if you show us," Cook told them as he laughed, Bailey rolling her eyes at him. Must he make everything sexual? "Shut the fuck up, Cook," Effy told him, her voice as monotone as ever before Cook wiped his smile from his face — Bailey chuckled at that.

"You promised me a party, where is it?" Effy asked him. "Can't you feel it, kids? It's the sound of the underground," Cook said before pulling the grate off the floor and revealing a party underground.

A bright light shun into all of their eyes, Bailey watched as the others climbed down. She also helped herself down on the ladder but soon felt Cook's hand grab her waist as he picked her up at the last step and landed her on the floor, "You know how you said 'not tonight' the other day, I'm going to take that offer up real soon, okay, Doll?"

Bailey turned to him; she couldn't refuse his offer. "I'd like to see you try, Cookie." She patted his cheek, kissing one of them slightly before hearing into the party to sell her three bags of weed.