x. bruises *

Bailey's skin began to grow goosebumps as she felt Freddie's fingertips graze over the top of her smooth skin, tracing any tattoo's and tapping any scars that may have damaged her skin

Bailey's skin began to grow goosebumps as she felt Freddie's fingertips graze over the top of her smooth skin, tracing any tattoo's and tapping any scars that may have damaged her skin. His hands reached her back, soothing up and down it before she felt her head bury deeper into his chest at the feel of his fingers.

He tugged at the bottom of the shirt she was wearing; his t-shirt. His arms began to wrap around her waist and Bailey didn't detest against his abruption to waking her up from their slumber. "Morning," He whispered, kissing her lips slightly before Bailey snuggled closer into him.

"G'morning," Bailey sighed into his chest, feeling an dull ache between her legs from the night they had endured. She winced slightly at the feeling, not being used to it as she moved her legs to wrap around his. "Did I hurt you?" Freddie asked when he heard her whimper, he felt her shake her head beneath the duvet before she sighed into his chest; again.

She turned around, feeling his lips touch the nape of her neck. Bailey moaned slightly, she had never been kissed there before. He did it again, allowing his chapped lips to kiss alongside her nape and down to where the the shirt cuts off.

Bailey turned around, meeting their eyes. She didn't know what to do, so she joined their lips together. Freddie moaned as she suddenly connected them in one, quickly sitting themselves up as she sat atop his thighs again.

"Morning sex is something new to me," Freddie told her, they were both still sluggish so surely their sex was going to be lazy, right? Wrong. "Us," Bailey corrected him as she began to remove herself from his thigh and onto the bed, feeling as Freddie removed his boxers. What an eager person, Bailey thought to herself before she realised she wasn't wearing underwear.

"Sneaky, sneaky, McLair," Bailey said as she referred to not wearing anything but just his t-shirt. Freddie gave her a cheeky smile before climbing on top of her, Bailey feeling as he didn't push inside of her immediately.

But instead, he reached his hand into his desk beside his bed and pulled out a condom — something they hadn't used last night. Bailey nodded her head, Freddie placed the condom onto his member before placing himself between her legs; comfortably. Bailey laid there, watching as he hesitated to move into her. "I'm fine, Freds. Do it," He didn't even take a second to think, after her words, he soon pushed himself into her.

Bailey succumbed a loud moan when he did, her hand quickly covering her mouth as she did so. Feeling him inside of her was something she hadn't never felt before, it felt mystical. Her hips moved as his didn't, he didn't want to hurt her after she had winced this morning after last night.

Her hips buckled into his, making her do all the work. She moved herself quickly into him, feeling the heat of the actions quickly rush to her body as she moved as fast as she could.