xii. shed

After receiving a message, Bailey made her way towards Freddie's shed

          After receiving a message, Bailey made her way towards Freddie's shed. She smiled as she reached there — remembering what happened the night before. Her cheeks felt flushed to the touch as she pat down her floral dress, entering the shed to be faced with the greetings of Freddie and. . . Effy.

Her brows furrowed. What was Effy doing here? Freddie moved out of the way to allow Bailey to enter the room, though, he didn't look at her once, nor did he place his fingers along any part of her body. "Spliff?" Effy asked, holding out the spliff. Bailey shook her head before sitting down on a car, feeling uncomfortable as she noticed Effy sitting on the couch.

Reaching into her pocket, Bailey pulled out cigarettes. Placing onto into her mouth, she forgot the fuzzy feeling it gave her — the feeling was great. And although the substance was toxicating her lungs, she didn't care.

The silence become overwhelming. Bailey kept glancing towards Freddie, but he didn't return his stares. What was going off? As she went to speak; the sound of the door opening cut her off when JJ and Cook entered.

"You'll never guess what just happened. Some skinny Asian fucker was at the Green, body popping on a bit of Lino. He's got a little star saying, Anwar the Magnificent, right? He's busking, making cash money. So I said to him if I can join in and he says do I know the Buddha Buddha Cheese Buddha routine-" After a lot of punches on the bag and the many shouts of his name, Cook finally noticed the three people sat down in the shed already.

"Well, blow bubbles up to my bollocks and call me Shirley," Cook said, Bailey chuckling slightly at the statement before taking the cigarette from Bailey's mouth; smoking it himself. His body sat besides hers, placing his hand directly onto her thigh before giving it a little squeeze as he handed the cigarette back.

"Welcome to our fortress of solitude! I think I love the Sexxbombz. Karen's costume last night was a bit of a marvel, I'm pretty sure it defied the laws of physics. I mean, that tiny amount of material is surely not able to cover the requisite surface area of UK broadcasting laws. Did you see it, girls?" JJ asked, Bailey would take the welcome into the shed as a actual welcome, however, she definitely had a welcome in here the other day.

"I—" Bailey caught her voice into her throat as Cook began to play with her fingers, continuing to squeeze her thighs, "—I didn't see it. Sorry, JJ." She turned her head to face Cook, feeling as his fingers moved up her thigh. "No," Effy told JJ; straight up. Usual attitude that pissed Bailey off.

"That skirt was so short I saw her bumhole wink," Cook said, noticing the jealous, and agitated, look on Freddie's face as he continued to move his fingers closer towards Bailey heat. She didn't detest, nor move his fingers however. Her head turned away from Cook, facing Freddie as he glanced at her; finally.

"Pass the spliff, Freddiebrek. Don't worry I've perfected it," JJ said before putting the spliff in his mouth, coughing on it as it burned his mouth. "Water, water!" He shouted before picking up a bottle of what looked like piss. Fuck off, Bailey exclaimed inside of her head as JJ downed the piss-looking liquid, lighting his lighter and spitting it out.

A massive fire, which caused Effy to scream and Bailey to lunge back into Cook's body, broke out in the area. Cook removed his hands from Bailey's as he clapped, "Fucking genius!" He exclaimed after JJ's little trick.

"How long have you had that planted there?" Freddie asked; never noticing that piss-looking liquid had been in the shed for eight months, according to JJ and his answer.

"Fucking genius, fucking top, mate. That's fucking tip toparoo. After all that excitement, I fancy a spunk. You coming, Eff. You soon will be," Cook said after he stood up, staring down at Effy before he turned to face Bailey. "I'd sooner fuck JJ," Effy said, JJ smiled a little at her statement, Bailey chuckling slightly at his reaction. "I know that isn't intended as a compliment, but, I'm going to take it as one anyway," JJ said, Bailey stroking his back.

"You didn't get it. Are you coming, Eff. You soon will be," Cook replayed what he said to her, trying to make the sense of the joke stick in Effy's head.

"I got it. Freddie, JJ and Bailey got it. That termite over there got it. But you're not going to get it, got it?" Effy told him, the room falling silent. Since when has Effy become so cold towards Cook? She was fucking him the night before. "No, I'm confused," Cook told her, turning back round to face her.

"I'm not going anywhere near your crayola dick. I know where it's been," Effy explained, Bailey furrowed her brows. Had he fucked someone else? This was all extremely confusing. Bailey sat upright, excited from the conversation at hand. "What she talking about?" JJ asked, even his friends didn't have a clue what was happening.

"Piss off then. This is our place, right? If you're not going to shag us, then get to fuck," Cook told Effy, pointing at the door to reveal that Effy had to leave if she wasn't going to shag them. Bailey looked up at Freddie, furrowing her brows in even further confusion. What the fuck is going off?

Effy stood from the chair, holding out her hand for Bailey to collect. "Doll doesn't want to go with you, right? She wants to stay here," Bailey was thinking about the nickname that Cook had decided to give her — Doll. She would be lying if she said that the nickname didn't make her tummy feel fuzzy when she heard it.

"After last night, Eff. I need a break from you," Effy was overwhelmingly stupid last night, and Bailey didn't want to be buy someone who would hurt their friend like that — especially someone as sweet, and innocent, as Pandora.
"Right, fuck you," Effy said; leaving the shed.

"You made the right choice, Doll. The right choice," Cook repeated as he sat back down besides Bailey, placing his hands where they were beforehand.