xi. jj

Pandora's mum abruptly entered the room, hands full of the spiked brownies

Pandora's mum abruptly entered the room, hands full of the spiked brownies. Bailey widened her eyes as she gasped whilst watching Pandora's mum scoff the brownies like they were the last things on Earth. "Fucking Hell. . ." She whispered, biting on her nail as she watched intently, trying not to chuckle at the women.

"Hey, mum, pretty in pink," Pandora announced as she showed her mum the pjs they all wore to match. Bailey straightened hers out to show it more clearly. "Oh! That's wonderful, girls. I must compliment myself, though. My brownies are usually delicious but I've really excelled myself. This is my third one already," Pandora's mum explained as she began to eat the rest of the brownie in her hand.

If anyone was going to be high tonight, Bailey least suspected it would be Pandora's mum.
"Yum, I'm gonna have three. Thanks, mum," Pandora said as she bit into the brownie; did she have the slightest clue they were spiked? Probably not. "Wow. Listen to that, can you hear the music? Oh, yeah!" Pandora's mum began to dance.

"Mum?" Pandora asked, shocked by her mum's actions on the night. "Oh, that's beautiful. Oh, it's sounds. . ." Pandora's mum started dancing again, Pandora growing more and more confused by it all. "Yeah, I'm getting it," Effy announced, moving along with Pandora's mum as did all the other girls.

The room filled with the sound of their voices singing along to Living on a Prayer as Pandora's mum began to undress herself. Bailey ate a brownie, watching in fascination as Pandora's mum reacted to the affects of the brownies they had spiked. They all bounced around the room, allowing their spirits to set free as they danced and sang alongside Pandora's mum.

Later on, Pandora's mum was dumped into her room. Leaving Bailey to go get the alcohol she had bought from Freddie's house, did she ask? No. He handed it to her, without her asking, knowing she was going here after his.

She bounced onto the couch, opening the alcohol before taking huge gulps of the alcohol, feeling the liquid burn her throat and warm her chest. Coughing slightly, Bailey didn't stop drinking the alcohol until it was halfway full. She knew the edibles would do nothing — they never did anything major to Bailey.

Suddenly, as she stopped drinking, a loud and obnoxious beeping came from outside of Pandora's house. She looked out of the blinds to find Katie's boyfriend. "What the actual fuck? What is he doing here?" Bailey asked as Katie walked into the living room. Katie ignored her, standing at the door to let him in. But not just him, heaps of people.

"Fuck sakes, Katie! Where is Pandora?" Bailey asked, realising that Katie inviting thousands of people was completely, and utterly, disrespectful on Pandora's regards. Bailey noticed the house getting darker as the night passed by, the crowds of people were dancing in the spaces free and being louder than she ever expected.

"Move!" Exclaimed Bailey as two girls began to  crowd around Bailey, that's when she noticed JJ in the corner of the room. "Fucking move!" She shouted, pushing them out of the way and rushing her way towards JJ; watching as he shook as his breathing become unsteady.

"J," Bailey began to hold onto him, "You okay?" She didn't understand what was going off, she just knew she had to remove him from the area immediately. "C'mon, I've got you," She soothed him. Holding tightly onto his hands, Bailey and JJ made their way on the outside of the house.

Bailey set JJ down onto the bench outside, sitting besides him. "What happened?" Bailey asked, not wanting to upset him further but needing to know what had happened.

Soon after, Freddie ran up to the couple on the bench. "Look, J, Freddie's here, now," Bailey said to JJ, lifting his head slightly so he could notice Freddie stood in front of him. "I didn't want to leave him behind. It's an international incident, I thought he was gonna. . . I didn't want to leave without him," JJ explained, Bailey now catching on to way he was stood in the corner; alone.

"Fuck him, JJ," Freddie told JJ. Bailey nodded her head, knowing they were referring to Cook. "Freddie, you came! Cool," Effy announced herself present as she exited the house and into the outside.

"You're fucking lucky Bailey was here. JJ get's locked on, you have to look after him," Freddie explained as Bailey still comforted JJ until he was more settled, and calm. "I thought Cook. . . Cook's his friend," Effy tried to cover her tracks. Fuck this, Bailey stood from besides JJ and faced Effy.

"You knew exactly where he was. He was with you, right? With the look of you, he was," Bailey rolled her eyes as she bit into the messy appearance of Effy. "That's not fair. How—how was I supposed to know?" Effy stumbled her words, telling Bailey she was lying.

"I've known you for, like, ever, Effy. I know when you're fucking lying — you stutter. Now, fuck off. You lot have already ruined a fucking good night, a night for Pandora. And now look at it all! You only think about yourself," Bailey looked over at Effy. Effy sniffled into the silence; Freddie placed his hand soothingly onto Bailey's back.

"Where is Pandora, actually?" Bailey asked, she hadn't seen the girl all night, despite her trying to find her. "Locked herself in the bathroom," Effy replied, Bailey shaking her head at the response. "Exactly what I fucking mean. You're all selfish, fucking cruel. Send everyone home, Effy, and I mean it," Bailey told her, Effy shook her head before beginning to speak, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fuck everything up. My parents are splitting up, I'm sorry. I got trashed."

She said that whilst looking at Freddie. "It's not Freds you to apologise to. It's JJ, Pandora, Pandora's mum. Now, fuck off," Bailey told the girl, Freddie knew she was angry so he tried to
calm her nerves with his hands.

"We have to go. I need to JJ from here," Freddie announced, JJ standing up at the sound of his name. Freddie tapped his lips against her cheek, Bailey smiling at him as they walked off — waving her hand to the both of them.

She walked past Effy, smashing her arm into shoulder before walking into Pandora's room.