xx. pills

Walking towards Effy and Naomi, Bailey tried her best to ignore the dull ache between her thighs

          Walking towards Effy and Naomi, Bailey tried her best to ignore the dull ache between her thighs. After yesterday, Bailey decided she needed a break from everything that overwhelmed her: a pregnancy scare, sickness, Cook. And the best way she could say that; party.

"Well, don't you looked freshly fucked," Naomi said after noticing the glowing beam on Bailey's face. Her lips curled into a sarcastic smile in return to her sentence, "Weird." Bailey tried to cover the fact she was indeed 'freshly fucked.'

"Bails, Naomi, Effy! Here—here," Shouted Thomas, waving towards the girls so they could join him in the line. "You don't pay. Friends don't pay," Thomas said as they made their way towards the bouncer standing outside the club. "Isn't this great? I've sold a lot of tickets," Thomas exclaimed as he looked at the queue; smiling at his achievements of how successful it was. "Well done," Bailey congratulated him before patting his shoulder.

"Freddie, Katie. Here—here. Come," Thomas' eagerness could be heard in his words, also waving towards the two friends to follow him into the club. "Welcome, welcome, mes amis! Club Thomas us please to receive you," Thomas said, Bailey didn't really listen in Language's class but she did know that mes amis meant 'my friends' in French.

Thomas clapped his hands once, "Listen, everyone. Everything is going to be great, look more friends!" He exclaimed before they all turned to find JJ and Cook walking their way towards them.

Bailey chuckled as Cook kicked his legs up in the air, smiling when he reached them. His arm reached around her shoulders, digging his fingers into her arm; softly.

Thomas was so excited — it was nice to see him happy. "Wait until you see this place. You will not believe it. Everyone is together, Pandora is coming and Emily is already here," Said Thomas, noticing who was already in the crowd and who was on their way.

"Where?" Katie asked, noticing that Emily wasn't with the group of them outside. They made their way inside the club, watching as Cook moved straight to dance with Emily; who was already on the dance floor.

"Where?" Katie asked before they all made their way inside the club, Cook walking forward to dance with Emily. Bailey missed his touch as he did so, going over to the her room order her usual Vodka and lemonade. Paying, she didn't take no time but to down the drink as quick as she can — paying for another

The sickness hasn't disappeared. However, from what she learned last night, Vodka does ease it in the slightest way.

All of a sudden, after she downed the second drink, and then third, Bailey noticed a fight begin to break out of the dance floor. Pushing through the fight, Bailey watched as random women threw a couple of punches — one landing on her stomach.

Bailey felt the air knock from her chest, rushing from the crowd before catching it.

JJ observed the area, detecting that Bailey was now in some sort of discomfort. He rushed over towards the blonde-haired girl and taking her hand into his, "Are you okay, Bailey?" Bailey looked up at him before smiling at his kindness, and worry. "I'm fine, J," Bailey replied before looking back at the crowd.

She saw the woman that had hit her, breaking her hand from JJ's and walking towards her. "Think again about you're fucking hitting, bitch," Bailey lifted her fist and smashed the woman in the house, feeling the adrenaline pump around her body in excitement before she walked back over to JJ.

JJ stood in confusion, and impressed, before Bailey decided to drag the boys into a passage way. "Why is it every time we do something, Cook always causes a fight?" Bailey asked as she referred to the engagement party.

"I saw you get hit. . . Did it hurt? Are you okay?" Freddie's questions were laced with worry as he scanned his eyes over her body to check for any visual sign of pain. Bailey chuckled before shaking her head, "I think I did more damage than her."

Freddie sighed in relief, watching as she sat down besides the unconscious Cook, him following soon after. Bailey looked down when she felt Cook leaning his head on her shoulder, Freddie slapping him awake before Cook stirred his eyes open with laughter.

"JJ, yay! Top pills, man," Cook admitted her did drugs without them questioning. Bailey felt him move his head more comfy atop of her shoulder, his breath arm on her bare flesh. She wanted the cringe, knowing he was probably bleeding on her skin.

"I knew you'd come for me — three musketeers," Cook said as he referred to Cook, Freddie and JJ. It would've been a nicer nickname if it wasn't for the situation they were under. "Yeah, fuck off, Cook," Replied Freddie, standing up from besides him and watching with jealously as Cook kept a steady head on Bailey's shoulder.

"Freddie, she loves you, you know," Cook began to talk. Bailey flicked her eyes up to Freddie, what was Cook going to talk about? "She loves you, but she can't stand it. She can't stand the love, so she fucked me instead," Bailey drew in a quick breath before looking back down at Cook.

Surely, he wasn't going to talk about last night? They promised to keep it a secret.

"What's he saying?" Freddie asked, looking at JJ and Bailey for answers.

"Oh, God, shit. I think you're going to get the truth, Freds," JJ warned Freddie, Bailey sighed as she placed her hands over her face. "What did you give him, J?" She didn't want to blame JJ, he probably disagreed to give Cook the pills in the first place.

"Cook. . ." Bailey whispered his name, trying to draw her mind from the idea of spilling what happened last night.

"That's not what you said last night, is it, Doll?" Fuck. Bailey covered her face in embarrassment as she felt Freddie's eyes burn into her. "Go on, tell them, or shall I?" Cook asked, trying to keep his heavy eyes open to glare at Bailey.

"What is he talking about, Bails?" Freddie continued to pester before Cook laughed. "I'm pissed off, yeah? She's taking the piss and it's hurting me. 'Cause Cook needs the love too, Cookie's got nothing. Cookie always gets nothing, and it's shit. 'Cause she's not even the one I want but she loves you as well, Freddie. That's why I do her pals — that's why I pop Panda. Panda's popped, it's always the same; great tits, Panda. Great tits, Effy—" Bailey didn't want to listen to the continuation of this, but she had no other choice.

"And last night, great tits, Bailey. That's all I get because I'm shit. I'm pure shit," Cook finished. Bailey tilted her head to the side as she watched Freddie flick her eyes between Cook and herself.

"Wait—what? Is the affects of the pills he fucking took being a shit talker? Please, Bailey, tell me you didn't fuck him," Freddie said as he looked at Bailey. She looked over at Cook, Freddie knowing the answer all ready.

Thomas appeared suddenly, walking towards Cook before Freddie grabbed him to refrain him from hitting Cook. "He does not deserve friends. He's a cunt," Thomas said. That was when Bailey caught on, Cook and Panda had fucked each other.

It was all baffling, Bailey just wished she had more alcohol within her system. "Fuck," Bailey whispered before waking away alongside Thomas. Feeling all of their eyes burn into her back.