xxviii. message *

Walking towards old old-looking shop, Bailey decided to cross the street as she noticed tatty dresses being hung on the mannequin's

Walking towards old old-looking shop, Bailey decided to cross the street as she noticed tatty dresses being hung on the mannequin's. They had caught her eye, and Bailey knew she needed a dress for the school dance — something she wasn't particular on going to but something Pandora would force her to be at without choice.

But then, there Pandora was. "Hey, Pandora," Bailey said as she reached the girl, noticing the blonde to be looking inside the window also. "Oh, B, hey. . . Are you any better?" Pandora asked with parenthesis, Bailey nodded her head before sucking on her teeth. "I'm fine. It hardly hurts," Bailey lied as she often got headaches that hurt so much.

"You are coming to the dance, right?" Pandora asked the pink-haired girl, turning around to face her. "Do I have a choice? I don't really want to," Bailey told Pandora. Pandora nodded her head, was she really not going to force Bailey? "Looking for a dress wouldn't hurt, right?" Bailey said, Pandora perking up at the sentence.

Entering the shop, Bailey and Pandora began looking for dresses that each other would suit. "This one?" Pandora asked, pulling out a beautiful purple dress. Bailey's eyes lit up when she saw it, it was perfect. She took the dress from Pandora's hands and walked over towards the dressing rooms.

That was when she heard two familiar voices; Emily and Katie.

"Shit. . ." Bailey whispered as she tried to get the dress from off herself. Struggling, Bailey tried her fastest to unbutton it before feeling herself topple to the floor. "Fuck!" Exclaimed Bailey as she landed on the harsh flooring.

"Bails?" Emily shouted from outside the dressing room, Bailey bit her lip as she nodded her head and stood up. She came out of the dressing room, standing awkwardly in the purple dress that she fell in love with. "Oh. Hi. I didn't see you two," Bailey announced as she coughed into her hand.

That was when she noticed the expressions on the twins face — they disliked the dress. "Pandora chose the dress," Bailey said as she pointed towards the blonde who had her nose stuck in sparkly jewellery. Hold on; did she just see Freddie and JJ.

"Fuck. Are they coming over here?" Katie asked as she also noticed the two boys. "No. They're not that stupid," Emily replied, but she was wrong. Curses left their mouths as they watched JJ and Freddie travel their way towards them.

"Hey—" The said in sync, Bailey smiling slightly at their syncing. "Hi," Bailey replied before turning around and spotting Pandora looking for more dresses.

Her eyes looked over at Freddie, and the night flashed back through her eyes. How she ended up unconscious in the hospital, how he found her. Was he scared? Was he worried? If Bailey had found him, unconscious, in the middle of the woods she'd be fucking terrified.

And then she thought of Cook. Where was he? She hadn't heard from him in a while, and it was scaring her as her mind caught up to the feelings. Perhaps, her feelings for him.