ix. chilly *

tw/ mentions of rape.
** smut **

          Throughout the night, Bailey managed to find people that she could sell the drugs to

Throughout the night, Bailey managed to find people that she could sell the drugs to. She proudly carried the ninety-quid within her hand after selling only two bags; she only needed to sell the last bag and then she'd be done with her mission of drugs.

Walking into the massive crowd of people, Bailey noticed how this was her jackpot into selling her last bag. Luckily, she did sell the bag and more than what she bargained for the other two. Abruptly, after selling the last bag, Bailey heard someone familiar singing in French. "No fucking way. . ." She laughed before seeing Thomas on the stage, rapping in French.

Her jaw dropped agape before she clapped loudly for him, holding the money within her fingertips — a proud one-hundred and eighty pound. Everyone surrounding them laughed and cheered for Thomas before they left the underground party, Cook counting the money once they walked out.

"That's it. Two-hundred and ninety-five pounds, there you go fella. Should be plenty," Cook handed the money into the hands of Thomas, he smiled at the money before looking back at this group of people who welcomed him with open arms and warm faces.

"This is. . . You are good people. This is everything we've dreamed off and now you are my friends, too," Thomas explained; everyone smiling at his words before their smiles dropped as a car pulled beside them. No, fucking way. Bailey watched as Johnny White exited the car alongside his friends, feeling as everyone changed around her.

She still wanted to hit him. Nobody pushes her to the ground and gets away with it, she needed to stick up for herself. Protection over herself was the only thing learned from her family. "Fucking pathetic," Bailey whispered before Freddie shook his head at her; warningly. Bailey only let out an teasing smile, she didn't gave one fuck.

"Morning, fellow. Now we're really going to fellate you," Johnny said as he looked over at Thomas before putting all of his focus on Cook. Cook stepped back, Bailey watched as his demeanour changed to uneasiness, without thought, Bailey latched her hand onto his — offering it a squeeze to give him some comfort from Johnny and this threats.

"Gentlemen, didn't I say I'd kill you if I ever saw you again?" Johnny asked, his words meaning towards Cook. His fingers raised and his hand snatched the necklace from off of his neck, "Believe this is mine." Johnny said, Cook squeezed on Bailey's fingers.

"You stole his fucking necklace?" Bailey whispered to Cook, disbelief lacing her tone before Cook looked at her with a little smirk to his lips. "I love my work; love it," Johnny announced to them all. "You must be some kind of English pussy cunt? You heard me. I think you're afraid — I will fight you myself. You can choose any weapon," Thomas told Johnny. He said the things all of them were scared to do, Bailey smiled at him before nodding her head.

But soon, they all ended up at Johnny's place. Fearing Thomas' life.

Thomas sat with Johnny, their eye contact strong as Bailey stood with Effy and Katie, directly in front of Freddie. The only thing breaking the silence of the room was the heavy breathing falling from Johnny's nose before he began to speak, "So, in summary, I win, you are my gimp forever. I took all your money, beat you and your mates to a pulp, and my boys rape all the women." All the girls looked at each other, completely hating these terms.