Introduction

Xiao Zhan is a  24 years old student majoring in psychology and Business Administration. Xiao Zhan has a very friendly personality and is almost everyone's friend. He is often surrounded by people because of his good look. However, no one actually understand him much as he is often laughing and smiling, he only truly pour up his inner thoughts to someone that he hasn't met before and that is his internet friend Wang Yibo. Zhan lives in China Beijing

Wang Yibo is a 21 years old student majoring in theatrical and Business Administration. His family is living in America. Wang Yibo is a very stoic and quiet person. He only has few very good friends that are truly close to him or he prefer not to have faked friends (according to Wang Yibo's vocabulary). He does not pour out all his world into his friends although he does share some of his miseries. He only pour out his heart of miseries or joy to someone across the world and that is Xiao Zhan.

My dear readers.

This is a story about Long distance communication between two persons who later fall in love when they meet each other.

I name it "Far Away Love" because their love is truly long distance.

It is a story line by one of my reader VeenaAnil but still I haven't decided how to tackle the storyline but I wanted to try this line of story because I think it could be a challenge when two persons living across the globe who choose not to know how the other person look but just focus on the heart issue and helping each other to face the world challenges. 

It shows the pure and sincere love as a friend that lead from one step to another, it can be a little emotional, maybe I am still thinking, like the "Healing Love" one of my story.

However, this is the first time I am writing two stories at a time, so the update for this one will be sightly slower as I am focusing more on the other story "The Protector".

My sweet friend "Luv_sacrifice" has done the beautiful cover for me. Anyone who read my story can actually laugh at me, which I am ok, because most of my story has no cover. Kkkkkk....., because when I start writing I thought cover is not really important, storyline is more important but so many kind readers message me privately to do the cover. My apology if that takes so long to do it because I hesitated a lot because I focus on my study and then my new found job. Gosh!!!, I am so-long winded. I am stopping now.   

I appreciate all your patience and comments and votes that often helps to keep me going.

I am going to say Jiayou to myself now. I hope this is ok for you all.

I am really scare, thinking of this new journey of storyline. I hope I live up to my readers expectation.

Thank you and please stay safe and healthy.