Chapter 1: How I Died

JENNIE POV

This is how I died.

(THE STORY IN THIS IS THE HELLO DEAR STORY IN THE YOONIE ONESHOTS. IF YOU ALREADY READ IT, YOU CAN SKIP TO CHAPTER 2, IF NOT READ THIS FIRST)

I was running for my life. This man has been chasing me all over the woods with a machete.

"NO, GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!," I yelled at him.

"Haha, you're going to mine soon, dear," he replied.

I screamed in fear as I was trying to get far away from his as possible.

"Haha, no one escapes Agust D," he said.

In the distance, I see a big wooden mansion. It looks habitable and an excellent place to hideout from this freak. I quickly ran to the wooden mansion. Once I got there, I tried to open the door.

*BUDGE*

"Come on the door, why won't you open up," I said.

The killer was getting closer to me. I was panicking for my life. I don't want to die.

"You have nowhere to run," he said.

Finally, I was able to open the door. I get inside the mansion and close the door behind me.

"LET ME IN!!!!!!!!!," he yelled.

"GO AWAY!!!!!!!," I cried out.

I looked up and saw so much furniture around. I grabbed one of the cabinets and quickly pushed it towards the door. That way, he couldn't get in. After that, I was safe.........for now. I got up and started to explore the mansion. I saw paintings, expensive items, family heirlooms. On the wall, it said in gold lettering.

THIS HOUSE IT OWNED BY SOLOMON FIN

"Huh, I wonder who Solomon Fin is," I asked myself.

Suddenly, I heard a glass break. I think it came from upstairs. Just then, I see him again. He was walking down the stairs holding his machete at me.

"You think you can hide from me," he smirked.

"What do you want from me," I screamed at him.

"Simple, I want you," he replied.

"NEVER!!!!!!!"

I looked around and grabbed the nearest thing from me. I then threw at him, causing him to look away for a split second. That gave me time to run away. I headed towards the kitchen and hid behind the cupboards. Just then, I heard the kitchen door slam open.

"WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!"

His voice was starting to become more aggressive. I was so scared that I began to breathe a little bit harder. I look over and see him coming towards my way. In the distance, I see a knife on the kitchen counter and grab it. As he was walking towards me, I slowly crept from to the other side.

"There you are."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

How did he get in front of me? I screamed my lungs out, trying to run away from him.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled.

I threw my knife at him, but of course, it missed and hit the wall behind him. I ran out of the kitchen and went to the living room. He was following right behind me.

"You think your getaway; I know your every move," he said.

"Oh yeah, then how about this."

I started to throw some pots, flower vases. It was just a mess in the living room. Suddenly, I tripped on the carpet and fell on my back. He came close to me with his weapon and was about to kill me.

"This is the end for you," he said with an evil grin on his face.

I then punched his face making his nose bleed.

"OW, SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!," he yelled.

I got up and ran upstairs. There I saw the broken window that he broke to get inside the mansion. I quickly ran to a room and locked the door. I was in the master bedroom. It was adorable, the color of the room, and the bed. It was expensive silk that you could only get in Egypt. Just then, I heard rumbling from upstairs. I quickly hid underneath the bed.

"WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!," he yelled, slamming the door at the hall.

As was scared to death right now.

"YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER!!!!!!"

He slammed the next door, this time louder than ever. My body started to sweat.

"I WILL FIND YOU!!!!!!!!"

Finally, the last door opened, leaving one more entry. The room I was hiding in.

"YOU MUST BE IN HERE!!!!!!" he yelled in anger.

He slammed the master bedroom open. All I could see under the bed were his feet. He was going left and right around the room, trying to find me. Then, he went near the bed. His feet were right there. I was panting hard. Sweat was dripping from my body. I could hear my heartbeat through my ears. I was covering my mouth with my hands so he wouldn't listen to me. All I could think is if this would be the end of my life.

"I don't want to die."

"I don't want to die," I kept saying in my thoughts.

Just then, I see his footsteps leave the bedroom area. Yes, he is going away. I'm not going to die today. But, I was dead wrong. He grabbed my feet from the other side and pulled me out of bed. He held his machete near my face and started to choke me.

"Hello Dear," he said before putting a machete in my head.