Chapter 20: The Ritual Pt. 2

(PLAY THE MUSIC ON TOP, REPLAY IT IF YOU AUDIO IS DONE)

TAEHYUNG POV

I don't know what I did wrong. I got the candles, got the sand, read Satan's prescription, and presented the thing Jennie missed the most.

"Taehyung, the demon is getting bigger, do something," Samantha said.

"I don't know what I missed," I said.

What the hell did I miss? What did I miss, what did she miss. I don't know why, but I began to cry.

"Jennie, I'm so sorry that I couldn't save you," I said.

I stepped closer to the triangle and kneeled down in front of the barrier, looking at her body, while the demon was escaping it.

"I just wanted to know that I missed you so much, I wish I was able to contact you sooner," I said.

My tears began to drip down even more. I felt so guilty that I wasn't able to stop this.

"I'm so sorry Jennie, I'm so sorry."

I began to get closer to her, my hand was making its way towards the barrier. Finally, I touched it and felt the red ash rushing through my hands.

"I miss Jennie," I wept.

(YOU CAN STOP THE MUSIC HERE)

All of a sudden, everything stopped. I look up and see that the demon was gone. Just then, the candles went out, and the barrier went down. I shine my flashlight towards Jennie's body, and she went back to normal. What happened next surprised me. She started to move around a little bit, and then eventually, she woke up.

"Uhhhhh, what happened," she groaned.

"Jennie, are you okay," I asked.

"T~Taehyung is that you," she said.

I dropped everything I had and gave her a hug. I can't believe it, I actually saved her. I thought I was dead meat; how did I save her.

"Jennie, I'm so glad you're okay," I said.

"Taehyung, I missed you," Jennie said.

"Yeah, I missed you too," I replied.

"No, you don't understand Taehyung, I really missed you."

"What do you mea~

I was interrupted when Jennie kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back, and we stayed there for a good 5 minutes.

"I love you," Jennie said.

"I~I didn't know," I replied. "You really miss me."

Jennie nodded in agreement. I helped up Jennie from her feet and gathered all the items that I had.