Chapter 16: Dolly

(PLAY THE MUSIC ON TOP, REPLAY IT IF YOU AUDIO IS DONE)

TAEHYUNG POV

We chased to a dead-end. No way this toy was coming out of it. Jin was on the right, and Iw as on the left. Both of us were ready if it was going to move again. But something weird happened; it just stopped. It wasn't moving anymore.

"Did it break," I said.

"I don't know, let's check," Jin said.

We walked up to the toy and looked at it closely. It was a doll, very spooky looking.

"Oh shit," I said, realizing something.

"What is it," Jin responded.

"This is one of the artifacts," I said.

"You're right, so how do we get the candle."

"I don't know," I replied.

I looked at the back a see a string. I pull it to see what it does.

Dolly: Hello, my name is Dolly

I pull it again and see what else the doll had to say.

Dolly: Do you want to be best friends

"Yo, this doll is creeping me out," Jin said.

I was staring at the doll-like it was some type of object that I haven't seen before. All of a sudden, the doll started to talk back to me.

Dolly: I don't hear you talking. Do you want to be best friends

"No, I'm done with you. I'm bringing upstairs to see what we can do with you," I replied back.

Dolly: You don't want to be friends

The tone of the doll went from playful joy to sadness.

"No," I said back.

The doll then bounced out my hands. I then went in front of the hallway entrance and blocked it. We couldn't get out.

"Taehyung, what did you do," Jin asked.

"I didn't do anything," I replied.

The doll's eyes went dark, blood was coming out of its eyes. All of a sudden, a dark spirit comes out of the doll. It wasn't one of those twin creatures in the basement with us. It was a lady with a dark void skin all over her body. Jin and I looked at each other with terror.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" The lady screamed.

"What the hell do we do," I said.

"I don't know," Jin replied.

All of a sudden, that creature directed their eyes on Jin and tackled him,