Chapter 9: Preparation

TAEHYUNG POV

Jungkook and I kept doing our research on the owners and the mansion. We realized that breaking into this mansion to save Jennie is suicide. We had to prepare for the worst.

"Okay, we have the exterior down, but what about the mansion's interior," I asked.

"I don't know, that place was abandoned years ago," Jungkook replied.

We then both looked at each other.

"I guess we just have to prepare for the worst," I said.

Jungkook brought out his checklist to see what we were missing.

"Okay, do we know where the sand is," Jungkook said.

"Yes, the killer talked about, once you walk into the mansion, the sand will be on top of the fireplace," I responded.

"Okay, do we know what the 3 artifacts are."

"The Ouiji Board from the first owner, the doll from the 2nd owner, and a gun from the 3rd owner."

"Alright, and lastly, do we have something that Jennie misses the most," Jungkook said.

"Ahhhh, I don't know," I replied.

"What the fuck, we need that to set her free."

"I know, but what the hell does Jennie miss more than anything," I thought to myself.

"I got it," Jungkook said out of nowhere.

"What is it."

"Maybe Jennie misses her family."

"Yeah, that's it, Jennie misses her family," I said.

"Okay, but how are we going to get her family," Jungkook asked.

"I don't know if they will come with us to the mansion, but maybe a picture will suffice," I said.

I went onto Jennie's Instagram and downloaded a picture of her and her family. I then printed it out and put it in the portrait.

"There you go, now we have something Jennie misses the most," I said.

Jungkook then marked off that part.

"Okay, I think we are set with what we need to do, now we just need to get some supplies from the store to help ourselves," Jungkook said.

"So what do we need," I asked.

"For starters, we need flashlights, always bring a flashlight."

"Okay, what else," I said.

"We need to get some matches for the demon candles," Jungkook said.

Jungkook and I were listing things off one by one, and finally, we got to the end of it.

"Wait, Jungkook," I said.

"What is it," he replied.