Chapter 12: Ouiji Board

(PLAY THE MUSIC ON TOP, REPLAY IT IF YOU AUDIO IS DONE)

TAEHYUNG POV

I looked at her as she was screaming at me.

"AHHHHHH, UHHHHHHH, AHHHHH," Jennie screamed.

"Jennie, we are here to save you," I said.

Just then, Jimin and Jin pull me away from her.

"What the hell are you guys doing," I said, pushing them off.

"Taehyung, you need to stay away from her," Jimin said.

"Why she needs our help," I exclaimed back.

"LOOK AT HER TAE; SHE ISN'T HUMAN. I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE!!!!," Jin yelled.

I wanted to punch him so badly, but I knew that he was right. I needed to protect myself, as well. Anyways, I looked at Jennie's demonic form and said.

"Don't worry Jennie, we will save you," I said.

We then went back to the table where Jungkook was playing around with the Ouiji Board.

"What are you doing Jungkook," I asked.

He didn't turn back.

"Hey, Jungkook," Jimin yelled.

Still no response.

"Jimin, go watch Jennie as we go check out what Jungkook is up to," I said.

After that, Jin and I went up to Jungkook, who was staring down onto the board. I look to see what the whole fuss is about, and there I see a pointer moving on its own.

"What the fuck," I said.

"I know, I was wondering what the hell is going on," Jungkook responded.

The pointer was moving in circles on its own when finally it came to a stop on the letter P.

"That's strange," Jin said.

Just then, the pointer started to move again, but this time, it was moving slower. It made its way to the letter L and then to the letter A.

"I think it's trying to spell out something," Jungkook said.

The pointer was moving to these letters in a particular order. Finally, the arrow stopped on E, and this is what it was trying to spell.

P-L-A-Y W-I-T-H M-E

"Play with me," I said. "That's what it was trying to spell out."