Chapter 10: The Creature

TAEHYUNG POV

"RUN!!!!!" I yelled out.

The 4 of us split up as we were trying to survive this creature that was hunting us. I was running for my life. The sound of leaves breaking as I was running over them. I wasn't going to turn my back. Out of air, I stop in my tracks and breathe heavily, trying to regain my stamina. Looks like that creature isn't chasing me anymore. Anyways, I hid behind one of the trees and stayed there for god knows how long. As I was hiding, something was approaching me. My heart was racing, I could hear it pumping through my ears. I grabbed my flashlight as I was ready to attack.

*STOMP*

I then jumped out of my hiding and attacked.

"Owwww, what the hell," Jungkook said.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry," I replied.

Jungkook gets up from the ground and brushes off the pain. I saw his face, and his cheek was bleeding.

"Sorry about that," I said.

"No, it's okay, I should've said it was me," he responded.

We then continued to walk together, trying to find a mansion or our other friends.

"Do you know where Jin and Jimin went," I asked.

"I don't know, last time I saw them was when we split up," Jungkook replied.

At this point, we didn't know where we were walking towards. Jungkook and I were just trying to survive.

"Did you stumble across the mansion," Jungkook asked.

"No, did you," I said.

"No"

As we were walking, we heard yelling in the distance.

"What the hell was that," Jungkook said.

We were then running towards the noise of the yelling. It was getting closer and closer until finally, we found Jimin.

"Jimin, thank god you're okay," I said.

"Don't turn around," Jimin said out of nowhere.

"What was that," Jungkook said.

"I said don't turn around," Jimin said again.

Jungkook and I stared at each other. What the hell was this guy talking about? All of a sudden, we heard a growling noise from behind us. That made Jungkook and I stand very still trying not to move a muscle.

"Oh, that's what you meant by don't turn around," I said to Jimin.

That creature was right behind us. Any minute now, he could attack us if we are not careful.