Chapter 4: Killer Talk

TAEHYUNG POV

"Who the hell are you guys," he asked us.

I looked at him with hatred.

"Do you know what you have done," I asked him.

"I don't what did I do," he smirked at me.

"I don't want to play games, you killed my best friend."

"And who is your best friend," he said.

"Kim Jennie, the woman you murdered, was my best friend," I yelled at him.

"Oh her, is that what you are here about, to yell at my face."

Just then, I pulled myself closer to him. The glass wall separating us, yet we were so close.

"No, I'm here for something else," I said. "You said something about the truth, I want to know it," I said.

"Oh, you want to learn the truth, I don't think you can handle it," he replied.

"Tell me the truth now," I demanded.

"You wanna learn the truth, the cops are so lazy, that they lost Jennie's body, she is dead, done, I killed her."

"I know you lying," I responded.

The killer and I were arguing for minutes when finally he came to close.

"Do me and favor and take your little friend, and fuck right outta here," he said.

I was about to leave when Jungkook pulled me down.

"Wait, show him the letter," he said.

I at back down and started to talk to the killer again.

"Wait, I have something I need to show you," I said.

"Oh, and what is it," he replied.

I pulled out the letter and showed it to him. The killer read it, and his facial expression turned into a shocked face.

"Where did you get this," he asked.

"It came in my mail, why."

The killer was silent for a good minute, looking off in the distance. I knew something was off.

"A~are you okay," I asked him.

"You need to stay away from the mansion," he said.

"What why," I said.

"Look, I will tell you the truth for real this time," he said.

Jungkook and I looked at each other and then turned to the killer as he told us the details.

"You need to know something about the mansion, it's haunted will sins and demons," he said.

"What are you trying to say," I asked.

"Look, I'm going to give it to you straight, I did kill her. But the souls must've taken her corpse and resurrected her."

"So Jennie isn't dead," Jungkook said.

"Technically, yes, but she isn't human."

"What do you mean she isn't human," I asked.

"I mean, she might've turned into a demon," he said.

The killer explained some more things about how Jennie might've survived that night.

"Can we save her," I asked.

The killer looked down and sighed.

"Yes, but its a suicide mission if you try."

"How do I save her," I asked.

"All around the Solomon Fin Mansion, you will find things that will help you save your friend. First, you have to capture her and lock her up. Then after that, you must find the cursed sand. You can find it at the top of the fireplace. You use the sand to create a pentagram. After you have laid all the sand out, you must find the 3 demon candles."

"How do we find the demon candles," Jungkook asked.

"To find the demon candles, you must find ancient artifacts of the mansion's previous owners. There were 3 of them after Solomon Fin's death. Once you find the artifact, it will lead you to do a quest that could lead you to death."

"Okay, what do we do after we have the candles," I asked.

"You place her in the pentagram and light up the candles. The sand will create a barrier, not allowing her to leave. Once you do that, you must read a prescription from Satan."

"Okay, that doesn't seem too hard," I replied.

"I'm not done, there is one more thing you need to do," the killed said.

"What is it."

"Once you say the prescription, her body is going to be filled with anger and rage, to save her, you need to bring a piece of something that she misses the most, that will heal her wounds and set her free of the demon. After you've done all of that, run out of the mansion as fast as you can."

"Wait, how do you know all of this stuff," Jungkook said.

"Solomon Fin in my great grandfather," he said.

We for about 5 more minutes before one of the guards called him up.

"Yo, Agust D, your time is up," the guards said.

"Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome," he replied before going back to his cell.

Jungkook and I left the precinct and went back to the parking lot.

"So, where do we start," I asked.

"Well, first, we need to do research about the mansion. If you want to save her, we need to be prepared," Jungkook said.

"Hey, since we are off for 2 weeks, why don't you stay over at my house and do some stuff," I asked him.

"Yeah, sure," he replied.

We both got into our cars, and we parked in front of my house. I welcomed Jungkook into my home, and he immediately got settled in.

"So where do we start," Jungkook said.

"First, we need to find out who Solomon Fin is."