Chapter 11: Exploring the Mansion

(PLAY THE MUSIC ON TOP, REPLAY IT IF YOU AUDIO IS DONE)

TAEHYUNG POV

I turned on my flashlight and noticed that we were in a little kids room. I saw toys on the ground, a small bed.

"What is this place," Jungkook said.

"I don't know, but let's keep looking," I replied.

I looked around the room and noticed the door.

"Hey guys, I think that's our way out," I said.

I go up to the door and turn the knob. The screeching sound of the door made a huge sound while I was opening it. It wasn't pleasant. Anyways, the 4 of us were about to leave the room when one of the toys fell off the counter.

"What the hell," I said.

I pointed my flashlight at the toy that fell. It was just a train toy.

"Jeez, this place is already freaking me out," Jin said.

We exited the room and started to make our way downstairs. We were now in the living room.

"Okay, stay close to each other, but try to look around for some things," I said to them.

We all went around, scouting for items that could help us. I went to the front of the living room and noticed some glass. Behind them were burned wood and some ash.m

"Guys, I might've found the fireplace," I said.

The 3 of them regrouped back to me.

"Wait, fireplace, that means the sand must be here," Jungkook said.

I look up above the fireplace, nothing but dust, ceramics, and a pot that had an eye on it. I grabbed the pot from the ledge and opened it up. There I saw black dust, something we could use.

"Is that the sand," Jimin said.

"I think so," I replied.

"Alright, we got the sand, now what else," Jungkook said.

All of a sudden, we heard a sound coming from behind us. It sounded like footsteps running across the hall. The 4 of us look behind us as we were shining our flashlights in the darkness.

"Who is there," Jimin said.

We saw nothing, anyways, we carried the pot to a table and set our things down.

"Alright, we have one thing down, what else do we need," I asked.

"We need to find the demon candles next," Jin said.