Chapter Two: Meet The Wolves

"Adam, who's this young lady?" The Teacher asks.

"Ms, this is Megan she's new," He explains

"Right, the new student you can take a seat next to Adam," She says motioning to the seats in the back.

I go to my seat and lay down my bag by my feet.
"So Megan, do you know what this chemical formula is?" She asks as I look at the whiteboard.

I take a look and the board says 'C3H8O' which is the chemical formula for Isopropyl alcohol. I took a chemistry course during the summer so this stuff comes to mind pretty quickly.

"Isopropyl Alcohol," I say and she nods.

"Also known as rubbing alcohol but good," She says smiling.

The class goes quickly it was mostly learning about different formulas and how to decipher them.

"What's next?" Adam asks as I look at my schedule.

"Supernatural History, that's a thing?" I ask and he laughs

"Yes that's a thing, I believe Ryan and Jen have that second period so I'll take you to them," He tells me and I follow him down the hallway. "Jen!" Adam calls out when she comes into view. "Megan has supernatural history next, can you and Ryan take her?" He asks and she nods.

"Sure, let's go," She says and Adam says he'll see me later.

"So how was chemistry?" She asks

"It was good, I knew most of it because I took a course over the summer for EMT school,"

"No one has tried to eat you?" She asks

"Not yet,"

"If it does happen, stay calm vamps can smell fear in your blood,"

We meet up with Ryan and continue to walk to class.

"Megan, your parents are doctors, right?" He asks

"Yes why?"

"Ashley who's basically the mom of our pack, she's taking my little sister Grace for a checkup at the new clinic after school,"

"Don't worry you can trust them and I'll be there after school,"

"I just worry about her," He says as we walk into class.

"She's your sister, it's your job to worry,"

I sit down in the desk next to Jen as Ryan heads to the back. The teacher starts class and he decides because there is a human in the class he will go through the basics.Werewolves live in packs there are alphas which are the leaders of the packs, betas which are the protectors of the packs and omegas which are the lone wolves and they take care of the packs.

"Does that make sense?" The teacher asks

"Yeah,"

"Also if you get bit by an Alpha it will turn you," he explains and I nod.

"Now on to vampires, their history is simpler vampires can only be killed by sunlight and a stake to the heart, Rosemary is also is poisonous,"

"Don't forget about the strengths," Someone says

"Vampires are indestructible for the most part they can mess with your mind but if you have rosemary is your system they won't be able to hypnotize you,"

"Werewolves?" I ask

"Strengths are mostly like a vampire but they have night vision and they can shape shift on a full moon but if your break their neck their dead same with a silver bullet to the heart,"