Epilogue

Six Months Later

It's been six months since the war. I've been adjusting to life as a hybrid pretty well. The second vampire war has been put in the archives. The piece that they have about me in the archives is pretty cool too. It talks about how when the fight was taking place my allies were taken down and I had to fight the vampires all by myself. It also talks about how I'm the only hybrid to ever exist. Our names haven't been put in yet because they have to wait a couple of years so people don't become suspicious. My relationship with Adam is great we've been dating for six months. My dad is more trustworthy of him now and doesn't follow us around like hawks. They've been studying up on supernatural history and medicine so they can treat supernatural beings if I'm not around. Lauren's mother agreed for her to stay with us. She said that she needs a change of scenery.

"Is there any place you want to go?" Adam asks me

"I've always wanted to go to Paris or London,"

"Any reason,"

"The food, the tourist sites," I say with a smile.

"There are some vampires in Paris they call themselves Le Clan des vampires Brodeur Français which in English means The French Brodeur Vampire Coven," "There's also some vampires in London, The Beckwith coven,"

"Really, I thought there were only vampires here?"

"No, there are covens all over the world, after you graduate we'll go on a world tour they will all want to meet The Badass Hybrid especially when they hear about the war,"I sigh as the memories come back. All the blood and the dead bodies. The adrenaline and fear running through my body. That vampire's hand in my chest, the pain, the fatigue."Hey, where'd you go?" Adam asks. He knows about my flashbacks. He said that when someone goes through something traumatic they sometimes get flashbacks. I find it helps me to talk about them.

"Back to the woods, the pain of having someone's hand in my chest I can still feel it," I tell him

He then pulls me in for a kiss. Every time we kiss there's this spark, it's amazing.

"Better?" He asks when he pulls away

"Yeah, thanks,"

"I'm here for you love, don't push people away okay,"

"Okay," I whisper laying my head on his shoulder. "When we start travelling can we go to Paris first, I've always wanted to visit the Eiffel Tower," I ask him

"Sure love,"

"I never could have imagined this," I say looking up at him.

"Imagine What?" He asks

"Me being a hybrid, having a vampire boyfriend, my mom and dad wanting to become vampires so I'll never lose them, everything really," I reply and he smiles

"You are an amazing woman Megan Ross," He tells me with satisfaction. I kiss him on the cheek and if he could blush he probably would have. "Did you see what they call you in the archives?" He asks

"No, I only know what mom told me,"

"They call you The Hybrid of North River," He explains I laugh I could get used to that.