Chapter 36 The Keep Away Sign

Saint could barely recognize himself when Zee was finished with his Sex Club makeover.  It wasn't so much the black on black outfit or the gel styled hair.  It wasn't even the guy liner that Zee had expectly applied to enhance what he called Saint's "bedroom eyes".  No, the detail that kept drawing Saint's attention and his fascination was the jewelry around his neck. 

The simple braided leather cord and plain silver ring looked perfectly normal, just like an everyday accessory

The simple braided leather cord and plain silver ring looked perfectly normal, just like an everyday accessory.  However Zee assured Saint the seemingly innocent bobble would ward off would be Doms from approaching. 

"And why exactly does a necklace equate to a "keep away" sign in these places?" Saint asked as Zee fastened the leather cord snuggly around his neck.  "It's just an symbol that you're here with someone.  It helps avoid misunderstandings between overly possessive Doms.  We can be a little umm territorial." He said as he stepped into his leather pants. 

"So do you have to wear one to keep all the hungry little subs off your lap or do I just start biting the ones that get to close." Saint said as he eyed the outline Zee's cock clearly left in his practically painted on pants.  Zee chuckled as he reached into his closet and pulled out a soft gold dress shirt. 

Saint was absent-mindedly touching the silver ring at his neck as he watched Zee button up his shirt to just above his navel and stop.  "Ummm I think you missed a few buttons!"  Saint said with a raised eyebrow.   "I like it this way it's more comfortable and easier to remove when the time comes." Zee answered with a smirk as he walked over to Saint suggestively.  "When and IF the time comes I am perfectly capable of undoing the buttons.  No need to display your body for all the world to see."  Saint responded as he reached up and fastened the top 2 buttons on Zee's shirt.  "And honestly how can you even breathe in those pants?  If i didn't watch you put them on I would swear they were part of your skin!" Saint huffed and crossed his arms.

This time Zee couldn't help but laugh at the look on Saint's face.  As he wrapped his arms around his pouting boyfriend, Zee slid Saint's hand down to his leather covered cock "Awe Beautiful there's no need to be so worried.  This is all for you, no one else."  Looking up at Zee thru the long lashes of his kohl lined eyes Saint said "Well if it's all mine I don't want to share, so maybe save these pants for when we're here alone." Saint said as he tightened his grip on Zee's cock and slowly annunciated every word. 

"Sssss ugh OK OK I hear you Beautiful I'll change, just loosen your grip a little." Zee said placing his hand over Saint's to try and rescue his tortured member.  With a deceptively sweet smile Saint placed a quick kiss on Zee's lips and released him to go change "Good choice!".