Bad luck

There is more to me than the people know. A popular line . But true in my case. I have my fair share of secrets. Secrets that dictate my life. Reasons why I make no friends. Why I am locked up, why even now I feel trapped.
I have never told them to anyone, cleared up the rumours with the facts.
I walk home and find Maya on the couch, with a questioning look to her face.
" Why did u stir up trouble again?"
I don't reply.
" U know sweetie, we don't want to repeat what happened with Anna"
Anna stirs up memories. She always does, even when she is not here.
" It was just the meanies, they scribbled my desk up and instead of getting punished, made false allegations against me."
" U must stand up for urself"
"That never ends well"
She opens her mouth, but no words come out of it, because she and I both know, its true.
I do my homework and have an string urge to cry, why is it always me, I wish I could leave all behind, but after every fight I can only find myself, the little 9 year old looking out of the window.
I go to the terrace today,not to escape, but so that Maya cant hear me cry. Even of she is rude and controlling, I know she still loves me and I don't want her to hear me cry.
Hopefully Aaron is not here today. I cry out all my tears. He seems to have forgotten me. Better for him, I don't want him to get in trouble because of me.
The people around me always suffer because of me. I suffer with them. I carry with me bad luck, I think. Not good for herself or anyone.
There is more to my story than people know, because I cannot recount it to anyone anymore.