Anna:4

I went to school and everything changed. No one meet my eyes. My friends Brianna and Lena stood by me, yet Adam refused to acknowledge my existence. I was alone. and everyone gave an expression that boiled my blood, made me guilty and made me want to die a thousand times. My parents did come to school, and they called us all in the principal office. She is a  kind woman, even then, she dealt with us with compassion and patience. She asked us all what happened that day.

They all ganged up on me. They gave so horrid accounts, that nothing but a smooth lie came out of my lips. She asked what could be done. They promised not to bully me, while I wanted to change my class. There was nothing she could do, and everything went back to normal after a few days.

They called me a liar, and yet they stayed away from me. It was a relief, and Mrs.Smith was demoted next year. Yet the rumors and the shadow of the event never left me. 

Everyone saw me as the girl who is mad, who lied but no one, not one single person pointed a finger at them. So when Anna changed her schools the next year, I was blamed by her friends.

I made so may efforts to erase this past. I could not accept it. Even after all these years one mention of the word and I freeze. The people think I am to fault, nobody ever looked at them, not once apart from my papa, did anyone ask the  question, What did they do that pushed me to the edge.

I made all efforts. The word had spread like wildfire, everyone knew me for all the wrong reasons. When Brianna and Lena chose other subjects, and we were separated, I had no friends. No one wanted to be my friend. This persisted for long, till I learned to accept myself.

The rumors never went away, they grew and exaggerated . I grew more and more hostile towards people. I fought more for myself, but my previous reputation always clouded the judgment of the teachers and I was faulted. So I learned to ignore the people and never opened myself to anyone, the people I made friends with were targeted just because they were my friends. I made one friend, once but even she left me alone, because they targeted her. 

I don't know if I was wrong or right, I am at fault or not, but I have suffered enough and I have learned a lesson, One I will never forget. This made me more confident, more calm and forced me to think of consequences of my actions. I don't wish to justify myself, I just want to tell my story.